DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   For that special fella in your life (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/357465-special-fella-your-life.html)

Moe DeLoughan June 6th 13 03:56 PM

For that special fella in your life

The Oscar Mayer Original collection: 18-20 slices of hardwood smoked
bacon in a handsome presentation box, accompanied by one of three
special gifts: a stainless steel money clip engraved with bacon strip
and "bringin’ it home"; a set of bacon-shaped cufflinks; or a small
bacon-engraved multitool.

http://www.sayitwithbacon.com

Ophelia[_8_] June 6th 13 03:58 PM

"Moe DeLoughan" wrote in message
The Oscar Mayer Original collection: 18-20 slices of hardwood smoked bacon
in a handsome presentation box, accompanied by one of three special gifts:
a stainless steel money clip engraved with bacon strip and "bringin’ it
home"; a set of bacon-shaped cufflinks; or a small bacon-engraved
multitool.

http://www.sayitwithbacon.com

LOL that is seriously weird:))

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

willshak June 6th 13 05:24 PM

Moe DeLoughan wrote:
The Oscar Mayer Original collection: 18-20 slices of hardwood smoked
bacon in a handsome presentation box, accompanied by one of three
special gifts: a stainless steel money clip engraved with bacon strip
and "bringin’ it home"; a set of bacon-shaped cufflinks; or a small
bacon-engraved multitool.

http://www.sayitwithbacon.com

Cool.
I'll wrap it up and hide it in a closet to give it to someone next
Christmas.

Bring it on!

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

IGot2P June 6th 13 09:35 PM

On 6/6/2013 9:56 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
The Oscar Mayer Original collection: 18-20 slices of hardwood smoked
bacon in a handsome presentation box, accompanied by one of three
special gifts: a stainless steel money clip engraved with bacon strip
and "bringin’ it home"; a set of bacon-shaped cufflinks; or a small
bacon-engraved multitool.

http://www.sayitwithbacon.com

When I went to order yesterday they were sold out. Haven't checked yet
today.

Don

DerbyDad03 June 6th 13 09:46 PM

On Jun 6, 10:56*am, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
The Oscar Mayer Original collection: 18-20 slices of hardwood smoked
bacon in a handsome presentation box, accompanied by one of three
special gifts: a stainless steel money clip engraved with bacon strip
and "bringin’ it home"; a set of bacon-shaped cufflinks; or a small
bacon-engraved multitool.

http://www.sayitwithbacon.com

Pop Quiz:

Billy had 22 strips of bacon. He ate 19 of them. What does Billy have
now?

Happiness...Billy has happiness.

Stormin Mormon[_9_] June 6th 13 10:19 PM

For that special fella in your life

I'd have said cholesterol, and risk factors
for heart attack.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..

Red Green June 6th 13 11:30 PM

Moe DeLoughan wrote in :

The Oscar Mayer Original collection: 18-20 slices of hardwood smoked
bacon in a handsome presentation box, accompanied by one of three
special gifts: a stainless steel money clip engraved with bacon strip
and "bringin’ it home"; a set of bacon-shaped cufflinks; or a small
bacon-engraved multitool.

http://www.sayitwithbacon.com

Will they accept a HF coupon?

The Daring Dufas[_8_] June 7th 13 02:26 AM

On 6/6/2013 4:19 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd have said cholesterol, and risk factors
for heart attack.
.

I actually ate one piece of pizza with bacon and other bits of dead
animals on it. I ate only ONE slice... I'm just happy to be alive. ^_^

TDD

DerbyDad03[_4_] June 8th 13 04:55 PM

For that special fella in your life

On 6/6/2013 4:19 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd have said cholesterol, and risk factors
for heart attack.
.

I actually ate one piece of pizza with bacon and other bits of dead
animals on it. I ate only ONE slice... I'm just happy to be alive. ^_^

TDD

Try Buffalo Chicken Pizza.

Yumm!

Have you ever cooked pizza on a grill?

Yumm x 2

The Daring Dufas[_8_] June 8th 13 05:00 PM

On 6/8/2013 10:55 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On 6/6/2013 4:19 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd have said cholesterol, and risk factors
for heart attack.
.

I actually ate one piece of pizza with bacon and other bits of dead
animals on it. I ate only ONE slice... I'm just happy to be alive. ^_^

TDD

Try Buffalo Chicken Pizza.

Yumm!

Have you ever cooked pizza on a grill?

Yumm x 2

I've actually worked in pizza places with both traditional and conveyor
ovens. Now I fix things for pizza joints. ^_^

TDD