DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT, Holy Crap (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/357433-ot-holy-crap.html)

The Daring Dufas[_8_] June 5th 13 08:15 PM

OT, Holy Crap

When I checked the newsgroup, the post count was 666. It must be those
wicked Democrats and evil Republicans posting again. I'm in fear for my
soul. ^_^

TDD

hah[_2_] June 6th 13 06:14 PM

OT, Holy Crap

When I checked the newsgroup, the post count was 666. It must be those
wicked Democrats and evil Republicans posting again. I'm in fear for my
soul. ^_^

TDD

What kind of soul? The one in music or the one on your feet?

[email protected] June 6th 13 06:41 PM

OT, Holy Crap

What kind of soul? The one in music or the one on your feet?

Actually I think it's his fish that he's worried about.

The Daring Dufas[_8_] June 7th 13 09:10 AM

OT, Holy Crap

On 6/6/2013 12:41 PM, wrote:
What kind of soul? The one in music or the one on your feet?

Actually I think it's his fish that he's worried about.

Who gives a carp?! o_O

TDD

Tekkie® June 11th 13 11:46 PM

OT, Holy Crap

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 6/6/2013 12:41 PM, wrote:
What kind of soul? The one in music or the one on your feet?

Actually I think it's his fish that he's worried about.

Who gives a carp?! o_O

TDD

No, then the topic should be Holy Mackerel

--
Tekkie

The Daring Dufas[_8_] June 12th 13 05:12 AM

OT, Holy Crap

On 6/6/2013 12:41 PM, wrote:
What kind of soul? The one in music or the one on your feet?

Actually I think it's his fish that he's worried about.

Who gives a carp?! o_O

TDD

No, then the topic should be Holy Mackerel

Heck, I thought it should morph into bass turds. ^_^

TDD