DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Ping Dufas (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/355932-ot-ping-dufas.html)

harry May 2nd 13 07:30 AM

OT Ping Dufas

This makes some entertaining reading.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...misconceptions

The Daring Dufas[_8_] May 2nd 13 08:59 AM

OT Ping Dufas

On 5/2/2013 1:30 AM, harry wrote:
This makes some entertaining reading.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...misconceptions

Thanks Cousin Harry, I love reading history and watching documentaries
about it. I watched some about The Crusades and was astounded at how
sanitized a lot of what most people believe about the Crusaders who were
particularly quite savage toward Muslims. ^_^

TDD

harry May 2nd 13 03:29 PM

OT Ping Dufas

On May 2, 8:59*am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 5/2/2013 1:30 AM, harry wrote:

This makes some entertaining reading.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...misconceptions

Thanks Cousin Harry, I love reading history and watching documentaries
about it. I watched some about The Crusades and was astounded at how
sanitized a lot of what most people believe about the Crusaders who were
particularly quite savage toward Muslims. ^_^

TDD

Muslims have always been a problem.
They weren't near as savage as you lot.
BTW, I get lots of WW2/old America pix sent to me if you're interested
in that sort of stuff. PM me if so &I'll add you to my mailing list..