Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mane burners on Armstrong ultra 80 111 furnace will not ignite

I have a Armstrong ultra 80 111 furnace that mane burners will not ignite.
Induction fan comes on pilot lights and stays lite for 90 seconds but mane
burners will not ignite . Thermostat works properly. Blower motor works
when put on fan. Back at the start of winter hade same problem. Removed
door in front of burners and it worked fine until two days ago. Wondering
if it mite be gas valve.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...gn-746415-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 28, 1:44*pm, Rodney
wrote:
I have a Armstrong ultra 80 111 furnace that mane burners will not ignite..

I have a call in to PETA. Around these parts we take animal
abuse seiously. And how do you get the horse into the furnace?

Induction fan comes on pilot lights and stays lite for 90 seconds but mane
burners will not ignite . Thermostat works properly. Blower motor works
when put on fan. Back at the start of winter hade same problem. Removed
door in front of burners and it worked fine until two days ago. Wondering
if it mite be gas valve.

Yes, could be mites in the gas valve....

Seriously, I haven't seen a furnace where there are pilot
lights that get lit and then main burners. Don't see why one would be
made that way. Furnace I have,
the electronic ignition ignites that main burners directly.
There is no pilot light.
Have you put a meter on the gas valve for the main burners?
Does it get voltage when the burners are supposed to light?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 28, 12:55*pm, "
wrote:
On Apr 28, 1:44*pm, Rodney

wrote:
[...]

What he said, exactly, esp the part about getting the horse into the
furnaceg.
Posted to alt.home.repair

You do realize that the Homeowners hub is not a web forum. It's a gateway to Usenet. Please come back and post through a usenet provider.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Rodney" wrote in message roups.com...
I have a Armstrong ultra 80 111 furnace that mane burners will not ignite.
Induction fan comes on pilot lights and stays lite for 90 seconds but mane
burners will not ignite . Thermostat works properly. Blower motor works
when put on fan. Back at the start of winter hade same problem. Removed
door in front of burners and it worked fine until two days ago. Wondering
if it mite be gas valve.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...gn-746415-.htm
using HomeOwnersHub's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface
to home and garden related groups

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ii aghre. He neads to leern to spel.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
wrote in message ...
On Apr 28, 1:44 pm, Rodney
wrote:
I have a Armstrong ultra 80 111 furnace that mane burners will not ignite.

I have a call in to PETA. Around these parts we take animal
abuse seiously. And how do you get the horse into the furnace?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 28, 6:09*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Ii aghre. He neads to leern to spel.
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
* *www.lds.org
.
wrote in ...

On Apr 28, 1:44 pm, Rodney

wrote:
I have a Armstrong ultra 80 111 furnace that mane burners will not ignite.

I have a call in to PETA. *Around these parts we take animal
abuse seiously. *And how do you get the horse into the furnace?

wot dew U meen?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Dun knough.
..