DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT, Crazy British Fother Mucker! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/355195-ot-crazy-british-fother-mucker.html)

The Daring Dufas[_8_] April 14th 13 06:03 AM

OT, Crazy British Fother Mucker!

Young Limey mad scientist experiments with low voltage, astronomical
current. Don't try this at home. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXEPy6Za6cI

TDD

harry April 14th 13 08:22 AM

OT, Crazy British Fother Mucker!

On Apr 14, 6:03*am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
Young Limey mad scientist experiments with low voltage, astronomical
current. Don't try this at home. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXEPy6Za6cI

TDD

Less than a thousand amps there I reckon.
No goggles or gloves. Stupid pricks.
Nothing new there or unusual.

The Daring Dufas[_8_] April 14th 13 08:31 AM

finger.net wrote:
Young Limey mad scientist experiments with low voltage, astronomical
current. Don't try this at home. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXEPy6Za6cI

TDD

Less than a thousand amps there I reckon.
No goggles or gloves. Stupid pricks.
Nothing new there or unusual.

I remember a crazy Redneck mad scientist from back in the 1970's who was
pulling down power poles with his pickup truck and a winch. The
crazy guy was stealing power transformers to play with. I don't know
what happened to him or if he ever got caught but that feller was out
of his fracking mind! o_O

TDD