DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Luxurious wooden wall clocks, wall hangings, key hangings, Statues ofGOD, Krishna, Ganesha. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/354789-luxurious-wooden-wall-clocks-wall-hangings-key-hangings-statues-ofgod-krishna-ganesha.html)

[email protected] April 3rd 13 05:24 AM

Luxurious wooden wall clocks, wall hangings, key hangings, Statues ofGOD, Krishna, Ganesha.

We are happy to announce to laugh India’s first wooden art gallery “Art on Planet” based in Pune, India. We have featured the art on wood and came with exclusive range of art with luxuries wooden wall clocks starts just Rs 2000 or $ 40 Go to www.artonplanet.com

Regards,
ArtOnPlanet

Red Green April 6th 13 02:53 PM

Luxurious wooden wall clocks, wall hangings, key hangings, Statues of GOD, Krishna, Ganesha.

wrote in news:81fcec77-6f90-4d6f-94c7-d7e0e9d06576
@googlegroups.com:

@gmail.com

People need to seriously disassociate themselves.

nestork April 6th 13 06:17 PM

Thanks for that info, Artonplanet. I've been wanting to buy a wooden wall clock for as long as I can remember, but I live in a flood plane and have always been concerned that in the event of a flood, it'd float away and I'd lose it.

Do you have any wooden wall clocks that have built-in lead weights in them to address that situation? That is, the wooden clock would still "hang" on the nail supporting it, even when submerged.