DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ZENN car (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/354324-zenn-car.html)

Ed Pawlowski March 21st 13 02:17 AM

ZENN car

Interesting car

Cost approx $12,000.
Plug it in like a toaster, and is illegal to sell in Canada (except
in B.C.)

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ri2BG2q...yer_detailpage

Keith[_11_] March 21st 13 11:33 PM

ZENN car

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
Interesting car

Cost approx $12,000.
Plug it in like a toaster, and is illegal to sell in Canada (except
in B.C.)

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ri2BG2q...yer_detailpage

If I lived in a city I might have something like that. I know that one of
the electric car makers is adding noise somehow. People don't hear the cars
coming and they get run over at an alarming rate. I laughed at the idea of
a coal-powered stereo to satisfy the beaurocrats in Canada, but I shouldn't.
I could swear the kid up the street has a guitar amp that's driven by his
own nuclear plant, when what he really needs are some high rpm lessons.

Cool video - thanks.