DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   'Mountain Man' and government... (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/353619-mountain-man-government.html)

Oren[_2_] March 1st 13 03:09 AM

'Mountain Man' and government...

"...Everything in Conway's Turtle Island Preserve is organic and made
from nature. The preserve's website notes the property's buildings are
"carved literally from the wilderness."

Read mo (plus video)
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/28...#ixzz2MFm1QE1F

Turtle Island is the name of his 500 acres.

harryagain March 1st 13 10:39 AM

"Oren" wrote in message
"...Everything in Conway's Turtle Island Preserve is organic and made
from nature. The preserve's website notes the property's buildings are
"carved literally from the wilderness."

Read mo (plus video)
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/28...#ixzz2MFm1QE1F

Turtle Island is the name of his 500 acres.

Heh Heh. Land of the free!

The Daring Dufas[_8_] March 1st 13 01:23 PM

On 2/28/2013 9:09 PM, Oren wrote:
"...Everything in Conway's Turtle Island Preserve is organic and made
from nature. The preserve's website notes the property's buildings are
"carved literally from the wilderness."

Read mo (plus video)
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/28...#ixzz2MFm1QE1F

Turtle Island is the name of his 500 acres.

We're going to make sure you're safe and if you resist us, we'll kill
you. Typical government attitude. O_o

TDD