DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pool Installation (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/352654-pool-installation.html)

ChloeP February 4th 13 11:02 AM

Pool Installation

After months of deliberating we're going to 'take the plunge' and go for it with a pool. We've decided on a soft sided resistance pool, similar to this kind of thing Inground Pools vs. Endless Pools and I want to know if anyone has ever installed a pool by themselves.
All suggestions appreciated.

[email protected][_2_] February 4th 13 02:54 PM

Pool Installation

(http://www.endlesspools.com/inground-pools.php) and I want to know if

--
ChloeP

I've owned an inground pool, but never installed one. Took a look
at that website and I saw enough. When they say that one of their
pools can be installed DIY in an "existing space" in a few days and
then directly compare that to the effort involved in installing a new
pool where one did not exist before, they've already exceeded my
tolerance for BS. If they need to distort to that level, what else
are
they up to?

Stormin Mormon[_7_] February 4th 13 03:05 PM

Pool Installation

Maybe 15 years ago, I helped some friends dissemble a pool, and move it. It
was a lot of work, and we had a great team of folks. We ought have taken a
lot of photos of the existing pool before we took it apart. Made sketches
and drawings. Not as much an issue since you'll have plans. We had a rough
time getting the water out of the pool before we moved it.

Expect a lot more work than you originally anticipate.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Steve B[_13_] February 4th 13 05:23 PM

Pool Installation

"ChloeP" wrote in message

After months of deliberating we're going to 'take the plunge' and go for
it with a pool. We've decided on a soft sided resistance pool, similar
to this kind of thing 'Inground Pools vs. Endless Pools'
(http://www.endlesspools.com/inground-pools.php) and I want to know if
anyone has ever installed a pool by themselves.
All suggestions appreciated.

--
ChloeP

Put up a site that shows a picture of the actual pool.

gpsman February 4th 13 06:02 PM

Pool Installation

From: ChloeP
-----