DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Something is broken in our house (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/352094-something-broken-our-house.html)

[email protected] January 22nd 13 05:16 AM

Something is broken in our house

My wife told me that something is broken in our house. I wasn't paying
attention because she talks all the time, but I do remember something is
broken. Can any of you tell me how to fix it.

Sjouke Burry[_5_] January 22nd 13 05:21 AM

Something is broken in our house

wrote in news:hv7sf85m7au64irghitkefh4gjooe3p6td@
4ax.com:

My wife told me that something is broken in our house. I wasn't paying
attention because she talks all the time, but I do remember something is
broken. Can any of you tell me how to fix it.

Preventive Mariage Maintenance, replace defective components.
If that fails, replace the whole unit, use a younger one.

The Daring Dufas[_8_] January 22nd 13 05:38 AM

On 1/21/2013 11:16 PM, wrote:
My wife told me that something is broken in our house. I wasn't paying
attention because she talks all the time, but I do remember something is
broken. Can any of you tell me how to fix it.

Q-tips for your ears. ^_^

TDD

Stormin Mormon[_7_] January 22nd 13 12:56 PM

Something is broken in our house

Yeah, just tell her to jiggle the handle till it stops.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Attila Iskander January 22nd 13 02:16 PM

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Yeah, just tell her to jiggle the handle till it stops.

Would it not be better if she jiggled the handle till it worked ?

Red Green January 22nd 13 07:33 PM

Something is broken in our house

wrote in news:hv7sf85m7au64irghitkefh4gjooe3p6td@
4ax.com:

My wife told me that something is broken in our house. I wasn't paying
attention because she talks all the time, but I do remember something is
broken. Can any of you tell me how to fix it.

Duct tape...on the source.

Stormin Mormon[_7_] January 23rd 13 11:34 AM

Something is broken in our house

You know, that sounds much better. Thank you.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..