DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How can i make my bed room seem smaller? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/351964-how-can-i-make-my-bed-room-seem-smaller.html)

jemsander January 19th 13 03:11 PM

How can i make my bed room seem smaller?

my bed room is HUGE. i want to give it a smaller cozier feel. how can i do that?
__________________________
Luxurious Interior Design London

notbob January 19th 13 08:13 PM

On 2013-01-19, jemsander wrote:

my bed room is HUGE. i want to give it a smaller cozier feel. how can i
do that?

Gain 200 lbs

The Daring Dufas[_8_] January 19th 13 08:33 PM

On 1/19/2013 9:11 AM, jemsander wrote:

my bed room is HUGE. i want to give it a smaller cozier feel. how can i
do that?

A couple of cases of Great Stuff. ^_^

TDD

Oren[_2_] January 19th 13 10:44 PM

How can i make my bed room seem smaller?

On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 15:11:45 +0000, jemsander
wrote:

my bed room is HUGE. i want to give it a smaller cozier feel. how can i
do that?

Get a silver back gorilla. Hide under the bed.

DerbyDad03 January 19th 13 10:54 PM

jemsander wrote:
my bed room is HUGE. i want to give it a smaller cozier feel. how can i
do that?

How much "smaller cozier" do you want to make it? Enough to build closets
along a wall or in the corners? The room will be smaller and you'll have
more storage.

P.S. Google is your friend. "How to make a large room feel smaller"

gpsman January 19th 13 11:06 PM

How can i make my bed room seem smaller?

On Jan 19, 5:54*pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
jemsander wrote:
my bed room is HUGE.

How much "smaller cozier" do you want to make it?

"
-----

- gpsman

[email protected] January 20th 13 01:22 AM

wrote:

my bed room is HUGE. i want to give it a smaller cozier feel. how can i
do that?

That's easy. Get 5 or 6 women. Then get 5 or 6 beds. Hop from bed to
bed, and poke each woman where it counts!

Ed Pawlowski January 20th 13 02:40 AM

wrote:

my bed room is HUGE. i want to give it a smaller cozier feel. how can i
do that?

That's easy. Get 5 or 6 women. Then get 5 or 6 beds. Hop from bed to
bed, and poke each woman where it counts!

What is the difference between Jello and a married woman?

Jello moves when you poke it.

[email protected] January 20th 13 03:50 AM

--

jemsander

Get a canopy bed.

[email protected] January 20th 13 05:50 PM

wrote:

my bed room is HUGE. i want to give it a smaller cozier feel. how can i
do that?

Get a silver back gorilla. Hide under the bed.

Invite harry over for a slumber party.

Robert Macy[_2_] January 21st 13 02:49 PM

On Jan 19, 3:54*pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
jemsander wrote:
my bed room is HUGE. i want to give it a smaller cozier feel. how can i
do that?

How much "smaller cozier" do you want to make it? *Enough to build closets
along a wall or in the corners? The room will be smaller and you'll have
more storage.

P.S. Google is your friend. "How to make a large room feel smaller"

Similar 'problem'.

We decided to simply split the room and create an exercise room.

But I like your idea of adding storage.

Besides splitting the room, how about placing those free standinng
room dividers? hand painted oriental screens. Or, place artwork ALL
over the walls. Nothing like 'cluttering' up the wall to make it seem
closer.

[email protected] January 21st 13 08:58 PM

How can i make my bed room seem smaller?

jemsander wrote:
my bed room is HUGE. i want to give it a smaller cozier feel. how can i
do that?

How much "smaller cozier" do you want to make it? *Enough to build closets
along a wall or in the corners? The room will be smaller and you'll have
more storage.

P.S. Google is your friend. "How to make a large room feel smaller"

Similar 'problem'.

We decided to simply split the room and create an exercise room.

But I like your idea of adding storage.

Besides splitting the room, how about placing those free standinng
room dividers? hand painted oriental screens. Or, place artwork ALL
over the walls. Nothing like 'cluttering' up the wall to make it seem
closer.

This thread takes the cake for being one of the stupidest posts of the
month. However, there is a solution. Get some 2x4's, some sheetrock,
and a door. Build a wall right down the middle, insert the door (or you
wont be able to get into one of the halves), and you now have two small
bedrooms. One for sleeping, one for ****ing! That ought to work.
And when you and the old lady have a fight, you each have your own
bedroom (because you wont need a room for ****ing until the fight has
ended). That's it, your problem is solved.