DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   MAJOR GAS LEAK in alt.home.repair (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/351961-major-gas-leak-alt-home-repair.html)

[email protected] January 19th 13 12:07 PM

MAJOR GAS LEAK in alt.home.repair

We have a MAJOR GAS LEAK here in alt.home.repair. It's leaking from the
asshole of "Stormin Mormon". The odor is horrid, I can smell it 100
feet from my computer. It must be Mormon **** causing the odor.
We need a butt plug or other device to stop the release of gas. What do
you suggest we use?

Dan Espen[_2_] January 19th 13 03:43 PM

writes:

We have a MAJOR GAS LEAK here in alt.home.repair. It's leaking from the
asshole of "Stormin Mormon". The odor is horrid, I can smell it 100
feet from my computer. It must be Mormon **** causing the odor.
We need a butt plug or other device to stop the release of gas. What do
you suggest we use?

Your kill file.

It works wonders.

If you and a few others would stop replying,
a few home repair issues might show up in this group.

--
Dan Espen

Red Green January 19th 13 08:01 PM

MAJOR GAS LEAK in alt.home.repair

wrote in news:vr2lf8latgaj7046jta0fbpjigngdupkc3@
4ax.com:

We have a MAJOR GAS LEAK here in alt.home.repair. It's leaking from the
asshole of "Stormin Mormon". The odor is horrid, I can smell it 100
feet from my computer. It must be Mormon **** causing the odor.
We need a butt plug or other device to stop the release of gas. What do
you suggest we use?

Dog smells his own **** first... No one else made such claim. May wanna
check your UW. It's not a pair a month ya know.