DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ceiling Fan (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/351427-ceiling-fan.html)

.[_22_] January 8th 13 01:17 AM

Ceiling Fan

My Hampton Bay ceiling fan and light-kit no longer turn on when I pull the pull-chains. (The circuit-breaker did not trip).

I discovered the bolts that attach two of the blades to the fan motor were VERY loose to the point that the blades were at a very noticeable down-angle. (I've since re-tightened the bolts on all of the blades).

Does the ceiling-fan have a reset button that should be pushed so I can avoid the dreaded climb into the attic crawl-space to check the wiring? If "Yes", where is the reset button located?