Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Will the world end before 2013?

Maybe the Mayan calendar was wrong, and instead of the world ending on
December 21, it's going to end at midnight on December 31, right when
everyone is toasting the new year. Maybe the new year will never come,
because at the exact moment the clock hits midnight, we will all
explode. This is very possible. Are you prepared for the end?
Put on your party hats and wait for the largest blast to ever occur on
earth. When the ball drops, so will all of us!

The End!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 17:16:06 -0800, "Bob F"

Maybe the Mayan calendar was wrong, and instead of the world ending on
December 21, it's going to end at midnight on December 31, right when
everyone is toasting the new year. Maybe the new year will never
come, because at the exact moment the clock hits midnight, we will all
explode. This is very possible. Are you prepared for the end?
Put on your party hats and wait for the largest blast to ever occur on
earth. When the ball drops, so will all of us!

The End!

Maybe the end of the year will bring the end of these idiodic end of the world
predictions. Or maybe the morons will continue to be morons.

My bet is that you'll continue to be a moron.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/30/2012 12:18 PM, IGot2P wrote:
[snip]

No, no, no....they read the calendar incorrectly. It actually said that
it was the "End of the Thinkie". :-)

Thinkie? If that like a twinkie?

Don

Posted to alt.home.repair

And 42% of us still think digital watches are pretty neat.

So long.....

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"sam E" wrote in message
On 12/29/2012 06:22 PM, wrote:
Maybe the Mayan calendar was wrong, and instead of the world ending on
December 21, it's going to end at midnight on December 31,

While beginning to realize that year-end is an artificial construct with
absolutely no meaning beyond the inhabitants of one particularly
unremarkable little planet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/31/2012 04:48 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
And 42% of us still think digital watches are pretty neat.

So long.....

and thanks for all the fish?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Yeah, and all the vogon poetry, too.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"sam E" wrote in message
On 12/31/2012 04:48 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
And 42% of us still think digital watches are pretty neat.

So long.....

and thanks for all the fish?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message ...
Maybe the Mayan calendar was wrong, and instead of the world ending on
December 21, it's going to end at midnight on December 31, right when
everyone is toasting the new year. Maybe the new year will never come,
because at the exact moment the clock hits midnight, we will all
explode. This is very possible. Are you prepared for the end?
Put on your party hats and wait for the largest blast to ever occur on
earth. When the ball drops, so will all of us!

The End!

Dad burn it!!! Sounds like I mist won heck far (sorry ladies) of a party!!