DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone know who makes this item? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/350693-anyone-know-who-makes-item.html)

BobMCT December 20th 12 06:43 PM

Anyone know who makes this item?

XTS1 Swivel Straight Christmas Tree Stand
http://tinyurl.com/c6vfgvk

My swivel straight plus xmas tree stand broke this year and I need
some replacement parts. I cannot find who the manufacturer is. If
anyone knows who this might be I'd appreciate a reply. Thanks.

[email protected] December 20th 12 09:09 PM

On Thursday, December 20, 2012 1:43:42 PM UTC-5, BobMCT wrote:
XTS1 Swivel Straight Christmas Tree Stand

http://tinyurl.com/c6vfgvk

My swivel straight plus xmas tree stand broke this year and I need
some replacement parts. I cannot find who the manufacturer is. If
anyone knows who this might be I'd appreciate a reply. Thanks.

Do you honestly believe, that even if you order spare parts today, that they will be there in time for Christmas?

David L. Martel[_2_] December 20th 12 09:20 PM

Anyone know who makes this item?

Bob,

Dyno makes those.

http://www.dynodecorativebows.com/ca...ucts.asp?id=24

Dave M.

willshak December 20th 12 09:51 PM

BobMCT wrote the following on 12/20/2012 1:43 PM (ET):
XTS1 Swivel Straight Christmas Tree Stand
http://tinyurl.com/c6vfgvk

My swivel straight plus xmas tree stand broke this year and I need
some replacement parts. I cannot find who the manufacturer is. If
anyone knows who this might be I'd appreciate a reply. Thanks.

Emerald Innovations
http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine...C.724-284-9500
http://investing.businessweek.com/re...capId=34923495

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

BobMCT December 21st 12 01:25 AM

Anyone know who makes this item?

Thanks Dave and Bill. I couldn't find those links. The replacement
parts link was GREAT.

And to dennisguage: having them for xmas was NOT mentioned in my
post. I did have an alternative for this year. Chill!

[email protected] November 30th 15 09:55 PM

Anyone know who makes this item?

I just found a link that actually works: http://www.dynoseasonalsolutions.com/
You can order replacement parts from the website.

But if you need it, here is all their contact info:
Dyno Seasonal Solutions, LLC(tm)
3750 W. Deerfield Road
Suite 1000
Riverwoods, IL 60015
Tel: 800-448-3966
Fax: 847-459-3371
Email:

[email protected] December 7th 15 10:05 PM

On Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 1:43:42 PM UTC-5, BobMCT wrote:
XTS1 Swivel Straight Christmas Tree Stand
http://tinyurl.com/c6vfgvk

My swivel straight plus xmas tree stand broke this year and I need
some replacement parts. I cannot find who the manufacturer is. If
anyone knows who this might be I'd appreciate a reply. Thanks.

THANKS FOR POSTING!! I've been looking for this and just ordered our replacement part :)

Stormin Mormon[_10_] December 7th 15 11:04 PM

On 12/7/2015 5:05 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 1:43:42 PM UTC-5, BobMCT wrote:
XTS1 Swivel Straight Christmas Tree Stand
http://tinyurl.com/c6vfgvk

My swivel straight plus xmas tree stand broke this year and I need
some replacement parts. I cannot find who the manufacturer is. If
anyone knows who this might be I'd appreciate a reply. Thanks.

THANKS FOR POSTING!! I've been looking for this and just ordered our replacement part :)

I had two listed on ebay, but the listing
expired and I threw em out.

--
..
Christopher A. Young