DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Do Mormons do more home repair? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/348844-do-mormons-do-more-home-repair.html)

[email protected] November 7th 12 07:51 PM

Do Mormons do more home repair?

*Of course they do.
Every mormon man has at least 10 wives, some have more.
Thus every mormon man has to repair the homes of each of his wives.

Imagine a mormon man who has 25 wives. That's 25 homes he has to repair
and maintain!!!!

I guess in the end they really PAY for their sexual encounters!!!!

Stormin Mormon[_7_] November 7th 12 11:42 PM

Do Mormons do more home repair?

Nahh, we keep em dormatories, and make them
work outside the house. Quonset huts don't need
much maint.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Stormin Mormon[_7_] November 8th 12 02:34 AM

Do Mormons do more home repair?

Thanks, friend. I've got to have some fun,
now and again.

Susie? is that you calling? Rachel? Marsha?
Krista? Pearlie? Margaret? Hey, someone
bring my glases...

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Steve B[_13_] November 8th 12 03:07 AM

wrote in message
Do Mormons do more home repair?

*Of course they do.
Every mormon man has at least 10 wives, some have more.
Thus every mormon man has to repair the homes of each of his wives.

Imagine a mormon man who has 25 wives. That's 25 homes he has to repair
and maintain!!!!

I guess in the end they really PAY for their sexual encounters!!!!

Crikey, man. I've had ONE wife that cost me more than twenty-five would
have.

Steve

[email protected] November 8th 12 07:25 AM

Do Mormons do more home repair?

On 08 Nov 2012 04:16:16 GMT, RobertPatrick wrote:

They most likely do. They stockpile food and other things in prep for
emergencies.

We need to classify the meaning of a "Mormon emergency". Would that be
when one of his wives runs off with one of his other wives, and these
two women becomes lesbians? :)

Or is a "Mormon emergency" when they run out of bibles? :)