DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   GOP Voter Fraud Accusations Suddenly Blowing Up In Their Faces (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/348450-re-gop-voter-fraud-accusations-suddenly-blowing-up-their-faces.html)

NotMe October 30th 12 09:51 PM

GOP Voter Fraud Accusations Suddenly Blowing Up In Their Faces

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
m...
In article , "NotMe"
wrote:

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
m...
In article , "NotMe"
wrote:

I've had DL in multiple states and have never been required to produce
certified copy of my BC. Nor has my wife.

You probably will the next time. That is part of a post-9/11 law
called Secure-ID. For information see:
http://www.in.gov/bmv/2356.htm

As I said in another post mine was just renewed in May 2012. Did I miss
some gate/requirement?

Must have. In Indiana, they were at one time giving you a choice
between a Secure-ID and a regular one. I don't know if when the choice
expires, if it does.

Called around and the Secure-ID is something the Homeland Security is
pushing. Those folk are not too popular in Austin so the Secure-ID may
never be implemented in Texas.