Posted to alt.home.repair

Default WTH???

I live in Sandy's path. My understanding is the democratic robo calls were
put to a cease during this crisis, which will affect 60 million people.

I've gotten 5 robotic calls from the republican party just today. Have they
no shame? Bunch of dirty *******s!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/30/2012 12:10 PM, Grampa wrote:
I live in Sandy's path. My understanding is the democratic robo calls were
put to a cease during this crisis, which will affect 60 million people.

I've gotten 5 robotic calls from the republican party just today. Have they
no shame? Bunch of dirty *******s!

Yup!
Politicians are liars. It's who they are.
Democrap or Republi****, if their lips are moving, they're lying.
Always have, always will!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Grampa wrote:
I live in Sandy's path. My understanding is the democratic robo
calls were put to a cease during this crisis, which will affect 60
million people.
I've gotten 5 robotic calls from the republican party just today.
Have they no shame? Bunch of dirty *******s!

These are done to help you verify your telephone service is still
functioning. It's a safety issue provided by the Republicans at no cost to
you.*

---------
* It's paid for by private donations, not extorted tax money.