DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Repair Fisher Paykel Washer? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/346557-repair-fisher-paykel-washer.html)

Dwight September 17th 12 05:18 PM

Repair Fisher Paykel Washer?

We have a 2007 Fisher Paykel washer, Model GWL11 which is not getting
hot water.

I have checked the intake screen and it is clear.

Has anyone suggestions for things I can do before calling for service?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Dwight Gibb

[email protected] September 17th 12 06:02 PM

Repair Fisher Paykel Washer?

Can you switch the hot water electrical
line and or the solenoid coil with the
cold water electrical line and or coil?

Stormin Mormon[_7_] September 17th 12 08:01 PM

Repair Fisher Paykel Washer?

Close the hot, or combined valve. Take the hot hose off the back of the
washer. Put the hot hose in a bucket, and open the valve and close it
quickly. See if the water is available at the washer. That's an early step
of the troubleshooting.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Ed Pawlowski September 18th 12 12:49 AM

Repair Fisher Paykel Washer?

On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 09:18:27 -0700, Dwight
wrote:

We have a 2007 Fisher Paykel washer, Model GWL11 which is not getting
hot water.

I have checked the intake screen and it is clear.

Has anyone suggestions for things I can do before calling for service?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Dwight Gibb

In addition tot he suggestion about swapping hoses, check
www.repairclinic.com for some ideas. They have a lot of
troubleshooting info.