DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lawn equipment (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/346528-re-lawn-equipment.html)

gregz September 17th 12 04:43 AM

Lawn equipment

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:
Stihl is still good. Stihl is seldom a steal.

I'd buy whatever they can fire it up, and prove to you that it runs. Gets
you by for a year or so, and buy more junk later.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Harvey Specter" wrote in message
eb.com...
On 9/16/2012 5:07 PM, Meanie wrote:

I don't want cheapy stuff. Therefore, anyone care to
suggest what brands you would stick with

The only brand I would consider:

www.stihlusa.com

I would buy bargains, but they must be safe. Electric hedge trimmers are
most common, t then you have cords. Neighbor across street just threw away
a battery combo pack yard care. I assumed bad battery. Didn't bother.
Looked new.

I got stilhl blowers and huskvarna chain saw.

I love my little light, sears lithium battery weed wacker Feels like two
pounds. For light jobs.

I got two lawn boys. So so, but get job done.
I miss my lawn boy commercial with ultra light chassis, large tank.

Greg