Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How do you turn OFF the lights on a kid's sneaker?

On Wed, 22 Mar 2017 10:18:07 -0400, Mike Duffy
wrote:

On Wed, 22 Mar 2017 15:20:28 +0200, Micky wrote:

I saw a story about a mugger who wore shoes like that,

It was a "Cops" episode. I saw it as well.

I saw it in the newspaper.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, September 1, 2012 at 6:45:53 PM UTC-7, James Gagney wrote:
My middle-school kid is embarrassed by the lights on the sneakers him mom
bought him for the start of school.

See picture he
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/9153934.jpg

I told my boy that I'd 'fix' it.

Now I need YOUR help!

How do you turn OFF the lights to a kid's pair of sneakers?

This comes a bit late and we just put our sone shoes in the microwave for 10 seconds and the lights are gone!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 03 Apr 2017 21:17:16 +0100, wrote:

On Saturday, September 1, 2012 at 6:45:53 PM UTC-7, James Gagney wrote:
My middle-school kid is embarrassed by the lights on the sneakers him mom
bought him for the start of school.

See picture he
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/9153934.jpg

I told my boy that I'd 'fix' it.

Now I need YOUR help!

How do you turn OFF the lights to a kid's pair of sneakers?

This comes a bit late and we just put our sone shoes in the microwave for 10 seconds and the lights are gone!!!

20 seconds and the Lithium battery explodes, then you need a new microwave, kitchen window, etc, etc.

--
Yorkshire man takes his cat to the vet.
Yorkshireman: "Ayup, lad, I need to talk to thee about me cat."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Just kill the kid.....
Posted to alt.home.repair
ak ak is offline

replying to James Gagney, ak wrote:
I confirm that the microwave solution works. 3-4 sec. - no more. I did it one
at a time. Nothing happened to MY microwave. Use at your own risk.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...er-712065-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/21/2017 3:01 PM, wrote:
How to turn lights off on light up tennis shoes

black sharpe

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, September 2, 2012 at 3:45:53 AM UTC+2, James Gagney wrote:
My middle-school kid is embarrassed by the lights on the sneakers him mom
bought him for the start of school.

See picture he
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/9153934.jpg

I told my boy that I'd 'fix' it.

Now I need YOUR help!

How do you turn OFF the lights to a kid's pair of sneakers?

The microwave works!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote in message
On Sunday, September 2, 2012 at 3:45:53 AM UTC+2, James Gagney wrote:
My middle-school kid is embarrassed by the lights on the sneakers him mom
bought him for the start of school.

See picture he
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/9153934.jpg

I told my boy that I'd 'fix' it.

Now I need YOUR help!

How do you turn OFF the lights to a kid's pair of sneakers?

The microwave works!!!

Likely he has grown out of them by now and has left school too, stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 7 May 2019 16:10:16 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

My middle-school kid is embarrassed by the lights on the sneakers him mom
bought him for the start of school.

See picture he
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/9153934.jpg

I told my boy that I'd 'fix' it.

Now I need YOUR help!

How do you turn OFF the lights to a kid's pair of sneakers?

The microwave works!!!

Likely he has grown out of them by now and has left school too, stupid.

Likely YOU haven't grown out of the most pathetic way of trolling on Usenet,
you unbelievably stupid trolling senile asshole!

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 8:10:30 AM UTC+2, Rod Speed wrote:
" wrote in message
On Sunday, September 2, 2012 at 3:45:53 AM UTC+2, James Gagney wrote:
My middle-school kid is embarrassed by the lights on the sneakers him mom
bought him for the start of school.

See picture he
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/9153934.jpg

I told my boy that I'd 'fix' it.

Now I need YOUR help!

How do you turn OFF the lights to a kid's pair of sneakers?

The microwave works!!!

Likely he has grown out of them by now and has left school too, stupid.

I was just writing because it helped me too had the same problem.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/7/19 1:10 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

" wrote in message
On Sunday, September 2, 2012 at 3:45:53 AM UTC+2, James Gagney wrote:
My middle-school kid is embarrassed by the lights on the sneakers him
mom
bought him for the start of school.

See picture he
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/9153934.jpg

I told my boy that I'd 'fix' it.

Now I need YOUR help!

How do you turn OFF the lights to a kid's pair of sneakers?

The microwave works!!!

Likely he has grown out of them by now and has left school too, stupid.

And, of course, it is now IMPOSSIBLE to put lights in sneakers and has
been for some years now. All existing sneakers with lights were verified
destroyed in 2009. For that reason, NO ONE will ever need a reply to
this post :-)

--
"If the answers to prayer are merely what God wills all along, then why
pray?" Dan Barker, Losing Faith in Faith: From Preacher to Atheist
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote in message
On Sunday, September 2, 2012 at 3:45:53 AM UTC+2, James Gagney wrote:
My middle-school kid is embarrassed by the lights on the sneakers him
mom
bought him for the start of school.

See picture he
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/...mg/9153934.jpg

I told my boy that I'd 'fix' it.

Now I need YOUR help!

How do you turn OFF the lights to a kid's pair of sneakers?

The microwave works!!!

Likely he has grown out of them by now and has left school too, stupid.

And, of course, it is now IMPOSSIBLE to put lights in sneakers and has
been for some years now. All existing sneakers with lights were verified
destroyed in 2009. For that reason, NO ONE will ever need a reply to this
post :-)

I noticed one little kid with those just last year, walking around the local
mall.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 8 May 2019 04:19:03 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

And, of course, it is now IMPOSSIBLE to put lights in sneakers and has
been for some years now. All existing sneakers with lights were verified
destroyed in 2009. For that reason, NO ONE will ever need a reply to this
post :-)

I noticed one little kid with those just last year, walking around the local
mall.

ALWAYS auto-contradicting, eh, senile Rodent, regardless of what the topic
might be? BG

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to M- in Europe, Bhavesh Kumar wrote:
Yeah it worked for me :-). Microwave is new magical box.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...er-712065-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

But there are plenty of other people out here actually looking for a solution to this very problem because I bought my adopted daughter a pair of light up sketchers after the cut of line between " I'm your precious angel who loves whatever you gift me with " to "Mom those are baby shoes" This line crossing happened from the time we ordered them together and when they arrived. I don't want to eat $70 bucks so yeah I actually am looking for real advice from people who could be more informational than gun advice which results in me eating the 70$ bucks. Thank you and God bless

Posted to alt.home.repair

Yep...5 seconds in a microwave sure did the trick!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Stormin Mormon, SLUser123 wrote:
thanks! i have the same problem

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...er-712065-.htm