DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to make a spray bottle that works in any orientation (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/345395-how-make-spray-bottle-works-any-orientation.html)

metspitzer August 22nd 12 04:07 AM

How to make a spray bottle that works in any orientation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU6YJ...layer_embedded

Stormin Mormon[_7_] August 22nd 12 01:18 PM

How to make a spray bottle that works in any orientation

Use a flexible dip tube, and a fuel filter from a chain saw.

I'll admit, I've never desired to have a spray bottle that works upside
down.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

metspitzer August 23rd 12 08:41 PM

How to make a spray bottle that works in any orientation

On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 08:18:04 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Use a flexible dip tube, and a fuel filter from a chain saw.

I'll admit, I've never desired to have a spray bottle that works upside
down.

You do know these are not personally addressed to you. Right?

Stormin Mormon[_7_] August 23rd 12 08:47 PM

How to make a spray bottle that works in any orientation

You know this is an open forum? It's been a couple days ago, but I remember
that the post was general purpose FYI for the group.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Doug[_14_] August 24th 12 10:52 PM

How to make a spray bottle that works in any orientation

wrote:

Use a flexible dip tube, and a fuel filter from a chain saw.

I'll admit, I've never desired to have a spray bottle that works upside
down.

You do know these are not personally addressed to you. Right?

But can't anyone reply since this is a un moderated newsgroup?