Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Blinking Oil Light On Cub Cadet

replying to Hoopzref, Scott wrote:
Both the "CHNG OIL" and blinking red light on the oil feature of the display
seem worthless to me. Have had both flashing at me with full clean oil
recently changed. If you are cognizant of your hrs on the meter and doing
changes as recommended and levels are good they're a nuisance.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...et-701203-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

I changed mine at 146 hours... Oil level good,new filter... At 150.1 hours light flashing and change oil in the LED readout... I changed it early and the light, although and slight nuisance, is just a reminder ... Nothing more... If , however, it happens at anytime between the 50 hour intervals then I would be concerned ... Mine went out in about 4 hours ...
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to dennisgauge, Timmy24 wrote:
There is a reset. Unplug the lcd monitor for about 10 sec. system reset pkj

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...et-701203-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to All Thumbs, Timmy24 wrote:
You can reset the change oil light simply by unplugging the lcd monitor for
about 10 sec

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...et-701203-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair
Ty Ty is offline

replying to michael, Ty wrote:
Take the battary out. Look down on the rt. Side below is a wire with a side
electric connecter. Ck wire and fiting

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...et-701203-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to dennisgauge, Kenny wrote:
Dumb ass answer.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...et-701203-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

22HP kohler
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to dpb, edmanmows wrote:
My Cub Cadet just hit 100 hours. Oil light started flashing. Oil full, filter
Ok. Kawaski Fr600v. Run it full bore, light goes out. If it blows up drink a
beer.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...et-701203-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to dennisgauge, Raccoon Dad wrote:
*Great Answer!!!!*

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...et-701203-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

I had the blinking light changed oil and filter light stopped blinking when pro was engaged

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...et-701203-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 10 May 2021 18:31:08 +0000, Kenneth
wrote:

I had the blinking light changed oil and filter light stopped blinking when pro was engaged

What is pro?

And who is she marrying?