DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Source for pepper spray or...? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/341508-source-pepper-spray.html)

Harry K May 26th 12 04:42 AM

Source for pepper spray or...?

Is there any source for pepper spray powder? I have a new used dog
that likes to dig like he is looking for chinamen. I wouldn't mind
but he seems to always pick a spot going under the perimeter fence.

I am trying putting a heavy dose of cayenne pepper on my fill dirt but
thought powdered pepper spry might work better.

Harry K

Tony Hwang May 26th 12 05:03 AM

Source for pepper spray or...?

Harry K wrote:
Is there any source for pepper spray powder? I have a new used dog
that likes to dig like he is looking for chinamen. I wouldn't mind
but he seems to always pick a spot going under the perimeter fence.

I am trying putting a heavy dose of cayenne pepper on my fill dirt but
thought powdered pepper spry might work better.

Harry K

Hi.
Bulk cayenne pepper powder at health food outlet. They come in at
different strength measurde by Heat Unit; like 20,000, 40,000. 120,000.
Dogs don't like peppermint smell as well.

[email protected] May 26th 12 11:14 PM

Source for pepper spray or...?

On Fri, 25 May 2012 20:42:18 -0700 (PDT), Harry K
wrote:

Is there any source for pepper spray powder? I have a new used dog
that likes to dig like he is looking for chinamen. I wouldn't mind
but he seems to always pick a spot going under the perimeter fence.

I am trying putting a heavy dose of cayenne pepper on my fill dirt but
thought powdered pepper spry might work better.

Harry K

As far as I know, pepper spray *IS* cayenne.

Dogs dig. When you get a dog, you should be warned that they will dig
up your yard. That, along with barking is one reason I'll never own
another dog. I like animals, but dogs are not a pet I'd even
consider.

Oren[_2_] May 26th 12 11:45 PM

Source for pepper spray or...?

wrote:

Is there any source for pepper spray powder? I have a new used dog
that likes to dig like he is looking for chinamen. I wouldn't mind
but he seems to always pick a spot going under the perimeter fence.

I am trying putting a heavy dose of cayenne pepper on my fill dirt but
thought powdered pepper spry might work better.

Harry K

As far as I know, pepper spray *IS* cayenne.

"jw" (tangerine) changes his NYM again. Study some more. Here is a
question for you. When does pepper spray (tear gas) deplete oxygen to
levels that can kill a person?

Dogs dig. When you get a dog, you should be warned that they will dig
up your yard. That, along with barking is one reason I'll never own
another dog. I like animals, but dogs are not a pet I'd even
consider.

Dogs dig holes in the ground to cool their bellies. Get over it.

P.S. I have a "barkless" dog. He can only Yodel.

Oren[_2_] May 27th 12 03:09 AM

Source for pepper spray or...?

On Sat, 26 May 2012 17:15:14 -0700 (PDT), Evan
wrote:

Pepper Spray is a liquid...

Don't get in your eye.

Tear Gas is a chemical in fog form, while Pepper Spray/OC
can be delivered in a gaseous form when you hear someone
say "Tear Gas" they are speaking of a different chemical
warfare agent from a group which are more powerful than OC
and use/possession is limited to government and military
forces only...

I'll take on some CN, before CS. That stuff makes my eyes water and
snot run out my nose.

Amazing what the gas does when tossed into a confined space (prison
cell block) with bouncing rubber balls... They dive for cover under
the bunk beds.

Call it anything... it brings tears...

gregz May 27th 12 03:58 AM

Source for pepper spray or...?

Harry K wrote:
Is there any source for pepper spray powder? I have a new used dog
that likes to dig like he is looking for chinamen. I wouldn't mind
but he seems to always pick a spot going under the perimeter fence.

I am trying putting a heavy dose of cayenne pepper on my fill dirt but
thought powdered pepper spry might work better.

Harry K

Some pet stores might sell pepper for bird feeders. Birds are immune.

Greg

gregz May 27th 12 04:00 AM

Source for pepper spray or...?

gregz wrote:
Harry K wrote:
Is there any source for pepper spray powder? I have a new used dog
that likes to dig like he is looking for chinamen. I wouldn't mind
but he seems to always pick a spot going under the perimeter fence.

I am trying putting a heavy dose of cayenne pepper on my fill dirt but
thought powdered pepper spry might work better.

Harry K

Some pet stores might sell pepper for bird feeders. Birds are immune.

Greg

Find a store that sells bulk spices. Habanero powder.

Greg

Jon Danniken[_7_] May 27th 12 03:38 PM

Source for pepper spray or...?

On 05/26/2012 03:14 PM, wrote:

Dogs dig. When you get a dog, you should be warned that they will dig
up your yard. That, along with barking is one reason I'll never own
another dog. I like animals, but dogs are not a pet I'd even
consider.

The only reason a dog digs or (nuisance) barks is that the owner is
negligent in training the dog. Dogs require leadership, discipline, and
behavioral training, and if the owner fails to provide those, then the
dog will most likely engage in any number of destructive behaviors.

Jon

Stormin Mormon[_7_] May 27th 12 07:50 PM

Source for pepper spray or...?

Pepper spray the owner?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus