DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   google just f***** me again!! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/340213-re-google-just-f%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A-me-again.html)

Harry K May 12th 12 04:25 AM

google just f***** me again!!

On May 9, 6:41*pm, gpsman wrote:
On May 9, 6:30*pm, Dottie wrote:

I keep seeing messages about new Groups.... does anyone know if there
will be a group discussion on Home Repairs like this board?

Same group, different user interface.

I have
found it helpful in the years I have been coming here -- and don't
take well to change.

Then you probably won't want to switch to the new interface. *I
"previewed" it, couldn't see a single thread or message. *It appeared
blind monkeys designed it.

A few months ago Google said this interface is "going away". *As far
as I know, not one soul has opted to switch voluntarily before then.
*-----

- gpsman

I tried it but could find no way to get it to show threads in "tree".
the option is there but clidking on it didn't work.

Harry K