Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I loan you $10 Register FREE

I loan you $10 Register FREE

Hello Friend,

I just don’t get it, Is like I am giving you $10 FREE OF CHARGE
for 42 days And no body want them, maybe people think it is not
true, but I assure you it is TRUE, I got them when I joined and so
will you. At the end of 42 days you automatically pay back that
money, but you keep the profits. You will be making close to 2%
per day on the $10 so, at the end of the 42 or so days you will have
just over $8 profit.

Join with me NOW
http://just-been-paid.marketwize.us/
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Group Posters! YOU MUST PAY ATTENTION TO THIS F'n SPAM

Queen Dabir wrote in

I loan you $10 Register FREE

Hello Friend,

I just don’t get it, Is like I am giving you $10 FREE OF CHARGE
for 42 days And no body want them, maybe people think it is not
true, but I assure you it is TRUE, I got them when I joined and so
will you. At the end of 42 days you automatically pay back that
money, but you keep the profits. You will be making close to 2%
per day on the $10 so, at the end of the 42 or so days you will have
just over $8 profit.

Join with me NOW

The OP is a frikkin' QUEEN posting! It just has to be on the level.

"Join with me" ===...and BTW, she wants to give you a piece of ass too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/13/2012 7:17 PM, Red Green wrote:
Queen wrote in

I loan you $10 Register FREE

Hello Friend,

I just don’t get it, Is like I am giving you $10 FREE OF CHARGE
for 42 days And no body want them, maybe people think it is not
true, but I assure you it is TRUE, I got them when I joined and so
will you. At the end of 42 days you automatically pay back that
money, but you keep the profits. You will be making close to 2%
per day on the $10 so, at the end of the 42 or so days you will have
just over $8 profit.

Join with me NOW

The OP is a frikkin' QUEEN posting! It just has to be on the level.

"Join with me"===...and BTW, she wants to give you a piece of ass too.

I was going to suggest that she comes back when she's learned English.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 14, 12:19*am, Frank wrote:
On 4/13/2012 7:17 PM, Red Green wrote:

Queen *wrote in

I loan you $10 Register FREE

Hello Friend,

I just don’t get it, Is like I am giving you $10 FREE OF CHARGE
for 42 days And no body want them, maybe people think it is not
true, but I assure you it is TRUE, I got them when I joined and so
will you. At the end of 42 days you automatically pay back that
money, but you keep the profits. You will be making close to 2%
per day on the $10 so, at the end of the 42 or so days you will have
just over $8 profit.

Join with me NOW

The OP is a frikkin' QUEEN posting! It just has to be on the level.

"Join with me"===...and BTW, she wants to give you a piece of ass too.

I was going to suggest that she comes back when she's learned English.- Hide quoted text -

There's lots of people here don't speak good English.
Their spelling isn't too good either.