DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT You couldn't make it up. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/338439-ot-you-couldnt-make-up.html)

harry April 7th 12 07:28 AM

OT You couldn't make it up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1rICpsYpA

Ed Pawlowski April 7th 12 12:58 PM

OT You couldn't make it up.

On Fri, 6 Apr 2012 23:28:59 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1rICpsYpA

Poorly written. They did not include a recipe for gravy.

Stormin Mormon[_7_] April 7th 12 01:16 PM

OT You couldn't make it up.

My friend,
Ah, the cultural differences. Glad you notice such things.
You can expect HeBe-ub to give you grief, now. Read the "who is it"
thread to understand why.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Red Green April 7th 12 02:02 PM

OT You couldn't make it up.

harry wrote in
:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...stling-model-h
it-face-monkey-wrench-finding-friend-having-sex-sofa.html#ixzz1rICpsYpA

And a sidebar from that link. Real dedication...of how to be an idiot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module

Percival P. Cassidy April 7th 12 03:00 PM

OT You couldn't make it up.

On 04/07/12 07:58 am, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1rICpsYpA

Poorly written. They did not include a recipe for gravy.

The caption of the second picture mentions Bisto, which is a UK (and
elsewhere?) just-add-water packaged gravy mix. You don't need a recipe.

Perce

Stormin Mormon[_7_] April 7th 12 03:05 PM

OT You couldn't make it up.

My friend, I'm glad some folks out there have a great attention to detail.

HebeBub will be writing to you, soon.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

harry April 7th 12 05:26 PM

OT You couldn't make it up.

On Apr 7, 12:58*pm, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Fri, 6 Apr 2012 23:28:59 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...restling-model...

Poorly written. They did not include a recipe for gravy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-YTjfjBzLk
Just so y'all can see some real culture.

Jules Richardson April 7th 12 05:37 PM

OT You couldn't make it up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...avy-wrestling-

model-hit-face-monkey-wrench-finding-friend-having-sex-
sofa.html#ixzz1rICpsYpA

Poorly written. They did not include a recipe for gravy.

The caption of the second picture mentions Bisto, which is a UK (and
elsewhere?) just-add-water packaged gravy mix. You don't need a recipe.

Perce

Brown slime?

Gravy in the UK is always brown slime. Gravy in the US (at least around
here in MN) seems to always be white slime.

cheers

Jules

[email protected] April 8th 12 01:10 AM

OT You couldn't make it up.

On Sat, 7 Apr 2012 16:37:45 +0000 (UTC), Jules Richardson
wrote:

On Sat, 07 Apr 2012 12:28:55 -0400, Frank wrote:

On 4/7/2012 10:00 AM, Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
On 04/07/12 07:58 am, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...avy-wrestling-

model-hit-face-monkey-wrench-finding-friend-having-sex-
sofa.html#ixzz1rICpsYpA

Poorly written. They did not include a recipe for gravy.

The caption of the second picture mentions Bisto, which is a UK (and
elsewhere?) just-add-water packaged gravy mix. You don't need a recipe.

Perce

Brown slime?

Gravy in the UK is always brown slime. Gravy in the US (at least around
here in MN) seems to always be white slime.

In NY it's red slime.

HeyBub[_3_] April 8th 12 12:36 PM

OT You couldn't make it up.

Stormin Mormon wrote:
My friend,
Ah, the cultural differences. Glad you notice such things.
You can expect HeBe-ub to give you grief, now. Read the "who is it"
thread to understand why.

More attacks against me, eh?

You are absolutely pathetic and disgraceful.

HeyBub[_3_] April 8th 12 12:39 PM

OT You couldn't make it up.

Stormin Mormon wrote:
My friend, I'm glad some folks out there have a great attention to
detail.

HebeBub will be writing to you, soon.

Nope. I don't do private conversations. If someone is deserving, such as
you, of contempt and ridicule, I will make public my position. The
listener - or reader - can then decide on their own whether you are a
disgraceful peace of armadillo vomit or whether they're not yet convinced.

Stormin Mormon[_7_] April 8th 12 12:44 PM

OT You couldn't make it up.

Well, you DID promise to attack all my friends. I expect you to do so, now.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Stormin Mormon[_7_] April 8th 12 12:45 PM

OT You couldn't make it up.

You did promise to attack all my friends. I've pointed out who my friends
are. Now, please get busy.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

HeyBub[_3_] April 9th 12 12:41 PM

OT You couldn't make it up.

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Well, you DID promise to attack all my friends. I expect you to do
so, now.

I don't think you have any friends; at least not on this newsgroup, and
likely in the real world as well.

By that I mean that no self-respecting person would, for a moment, align
himself with your insane, and in some venues illegal, positions.

Robert Macy[_2_] April 9th 12 07:04 PM

OT You couldn't make it up.

On Apr 9, 8:58*am, harry wrote:
On Apr 9, 12:41*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Well, you DID promise to attack all my friends. I expect you to do
so, now.

I don't think you have any friends; at least not on this newsgroup, and
likely in the real world as well.

By that I mean that no self-respecting person would, for a moment, align
himself with your insane, and in some venues illegal, positions.

Well I like him!

Especially the humour.

Attila.Iskander April 9th 12 08:22 PM

OT You couldn't make it up.

"harry" wrote in message
On Apr 9, 12:41 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Well, you DID promise to attack all my friends. I expect you to do
so, now.

I don't think you have any friends; at least not on this newsgroup, and
likely in the real world as well.

By that I mean that no self-respecting person would, for a moment, align
himself with your insane, and in some venues illegal, positions.

Well I like him!

That is DEFINITELY NOT a recommendation.