DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How can I stop my neighbor's bamboo from getting into my yard???? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/337911-re-how-can-i-stop-my-neighbors-bamboo-getting-into-my-yard.html)

ransley[_2_] March 27th 12 01:59 PM

How can I stop my neighbor's bamboo from getting into my yard????

On Mar 26, 8:46*pm, "busbus" wrote:
Hello,

The neighbor up the hill decided to plant some bamboo to cover the steep
hill behind his house. *It has quickly come down the hill over the years and
it dangerously close to my yard.

What can I do to stop this junk? *I don't think much of anything, is there?
Do local governments sometimes ban this junk?

I want to burn the crap but I know it won't do anything to stop it. *Where
can I find some Agent Orange?

Thanks!
ray

Call you city, he is probably responsible to keep it off your property
by law