Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How can I stop my neighbor's bamboo from getting into my yard????

On 3/26/2012 8:46 PM, busbus wrote:
Hello,

The neighbor up the hill decided to plant some bamboo to cover the steep
hill behind his house. It has quickly come down the hill over the years and
it dangerously close to my yard.

What can I do to stop this junk? I don't think much of anything, is there?
Do local governments sometimes ban this junk?

I want to burn the crap but I know it won't do anything to stop it. Where
can I find some Agent Orange?

Thanks!
ray

Nuclear waste? Oh crap, that would produce mutant man eating bamboo. o_O

TDD