Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A Blonde's Phone Call to Mom

"Hi Mom, it's me."

"Hi Sally, are you okay? Aren't you with your father at the Ace
Hardware looking for a drill?"

"Yeah, I was, but I got arrested and they've let me make one phone call."

"What happened?"

"Oh, I punched this African-American woman in the face."

"What on earth... Why did you do that?"

"Well, it really wasn't my fault. Dad told me to go find a Black and
Decker.

"Mom, I knocked the crap out of her!"