DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Heavy duty lathe machine (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/336786-heavy-duty-lathe-machine.html)

Surelia Industries March 5th 12 10:03 AM

Heavy duty lathe machine

Surelia Industries manufactures Heavy duty lathe machine. Our Heavy
Duty Lathe Machines are manufactured from quality raw material
procured from our trusted vendors. Surelia Industries suppliers’ Heavy
duty lathe machine. Our Heavy Duty Lathe Machines are put to rigorous
tests conforming to IS: 1878 (Part I) 1971 standards. Surelia
Industries Exporting Heavy duty lathe machine Contact starting shaft,
Profile ground headstock gears, Flame hardened bed ways are the unique
features equipped with our Heavy Duty Lathe Machine. Surelia
Industries Importing Heavy duty lathe machine. Moreover we also
provide Gear set, Carrier plate, Hardened Guide ways accessory with
our Heavy Duty Lathe Machine
http://globalplantautomation.com/pro...lia-industries