DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Spurce for drawer pulls (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/335986-spurce-drawer-pulls.html)

hr(bob) [email protected] February 18th 12 07:03 PM

Spurce for drawer pulls

I am trying to match a drawer pull for a nightstand with the pulls on
a dresser in the same room. The pulls are not very attractive, but I
think the room would look better if the nightstand matched the
dresser, and I do not want to change all the pulls. My local Menards
suggested Hardwaresource.com. However, that company specializes in
hinges, not drawer pulls.

Anyone have a source they believe has a really wide choice of drawer
pulls?

TIA,

Bob Hofmann

[email protected] February 18th 12 10:27 PM

Spurce for drawer pulls

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 11:03:02 -0800 (PST), "hr(bob) "
wrote:

I am trying to match a drawer pull for a nightstand with the pulls on
a dresser in the same room. The pulls are not very attractive, but I
think the room would look better if the nightstand matched the
dresser, and I do not want to change all the pulls. My local Menards
suggested Hardwaresource.com. However, that company specializes in
hinges, not drawer pulls.

Anyone have a source they believe has a really wide choice of drawer
pulls?

Maybe a Goggle search?

http://www.simplyknobsandpulls.com/

DD_BobK February 18th 12 10:54 PM

Spurce for drawer pulls

On Feb 18, 11:03*am, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
I am trying to match a drawer pull for a nightstand with the pulls on
a dresser in the same room. *The pulls are not very attractive, but I
think the room would look better if the nightstand matched the
dresser, and I do not want to change all the pulls. * My local Menards
suggested Hardwaresource.com. *However, that company specializes in
hinges, not drawer pulls.

Anyone have a source they believe has a really wide choice of drawer
pulls?

TIA,

Bob Hofmann

How about a photo?

http://bit.ly/wekZq8

cheers
Bob

Adam Lewis February 18th 12 11:52 PM

Spurce for drawer pulls

consider www.abodent.com

Adam Lewis February 18th 12 11:53 PM

Spurce for drawer pulls

consider www.abodent.com

hr(bob) [email protected] February 19th 12 05:11 AM

Spurce for drawer pulls

On Feb 18, 4:54*pm, DD_BobK wrote:
On Feb 18, 11:03*am, "hr(bob) "
wrote:

I am trying to match a drawer pull for a nightstand with the pulls on
a dresser in the same room. *The pulls are not very attractive, but I
think the room would look better if the nightstand matched the
dresser, and I do not want to change all the pulls. * My local Menards
suggested Hardwaresource.com. *However, that company specializes in
hinges, not drawer pulls.

Anyone have a source they believe has a really wide choice of drawer
pulls?

TIA,

Bob Hofmann

How about a photo?

http://bit.ly/wekZq8

cheers
Bob

What is the easiest way to post a photo, PICASA seems too complicated?

DD_BobK February 19th 12 05:54 AM

Spurce for drawer pulls

On Feb 18, 9:11*pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonia_fleming/6896012513/

DD_BobK February 19th 12 05:56 AM

Spurce for drawer pulls

On Feb 18, 9:11*pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Feb 18, 4:54*pm, DD_BobK wrote:

On Feb 18, 11:03*am, "hr(bob) "
wrote:

I am trying to match a drawer pull for a nightstand with the pulls on
a dresser in the same room. *The pulls are not very attractive, but I
think the room would look better if the nightstand matched the
dresser, and I do not want to change all the pulls. * My local Menards
suggested Hardwaresource.com. *However, that company specializes in
hinges, not drawer pulls.

Anyone have a source they believe has a really wide choice of drawer
pulls?

TIA,

Bob Hofmann

How about a photo?

http://bit.ly/wekZq8

cheers
Bob

What is the easiest way to post a photo, PICASA seems too complicated?

I don't know if this is the easiest way but it'll work......
Sign up for www.flickr.com
upload your photos
post the links

cheers
Bob

Don Phillipson[_3_] February 19th 12 12:55 PM

Spurce for drawer pulls

"hr(bob) " wrote in message

Anyone have a source they believe has a really wide choice of drawer
pulls?

As pictured on the home page at
www.leevalley.com.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

hr(bob) [email protected] February 19th 12 07:21 PM

Spurce for drawer pulls

On Feb 19, 6:55*am, "Don Phillipson" wrote:
"hr(bob) " wrote in message

Anyone have a source they believe has a really wide choice of drawer
pulls?

As pictured on the home page atwww.leevalley.com.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs
(Ottawa, Canada)

Lee Valley is awesome, stuff I didn't know even existed - Thanks for
the tip.