DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - Geared up for Zumba (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/334324-ot-geared-up-zumba.html)

Stormin Mormon[_7_] January 13th 12 02:59 PM

OT - Geared up for Zumba

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...d-up-for-Zumba

Jim's in my church congregation. He's sincere, and he's doing a fire fighter
stair climb, to raise money for leukemia foundation.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...climb-leukemia

It's not totally on topic for the list, but it's a fun human interest story.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Frank[_13_] January 13th 12 06:24 PM

OT - Geared up for Zumba

On 1/13/2012 9:59 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...d-up-for-Zumba

Jim's in my church congregation. He's sincere, and he's doing a fire fighter
stair climb, to raise money for leukemia foundation.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...climb-leukemia

It's not totally on topic for the list, but it's a fun human interest story.

Zombo is more fun than Zumba:

http://www.zombo.com/