DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OBAMA NEEDS TO EITHER GET OUR RQ 170 SENTINEL OUT OF IRAN, OR BLOW IT UP UNLESS OFCOURSE IT IS A TROJAN HORSE (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/332997-re-obama-needs-either-get-our-rq-170-sentinel-out-iran-blow-up-unless-ofcourse-trojan-horse.html)

Steve B[_13_] December 13th 11 04:23 PM

ALEX JONES wrote:
OBAMA NEEDS TO EITHER GET OUR RQ 170 SENTINEL OUT OF IRAN, OR
BLOW IT UP UNLESS OFCOURSE IT IS A TROJAN HORSE

For Mr. Obama to take any action would be an act of leadership. That is
something he is totally incapable of.

HTH

Steve

buy on ebay, search heart surgery survival guide
www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com
soon available on website

[email protected] December 13th 11 07:05 PM

"Steve B" writes:

ALEX JONES wrote:
OBAMA NEEDS TO EITHER GET OUR RQ 170 SENTINEL OUT OF IRAN, OR
BLOW IT UP UNLESS OFCOURSE IT IS A TROJAN HORSE

For Mr. Obama to take any action would be an act of leadership. That is
something he is totally incapable of.

Yep, this is exactly what Osama was counting on.

Oh, Alex Jones. Sorry to have bothered...

--
Dan Espen

Jim Yanik December 13th 11 10:21 PM

wrote in :

"Steve B" writes:

ALEX JONES wrote:
OBAMA NEEDS TO EITHER GET OUR RQ 170 SENTINEL OUT OF IRAN, OR
BLOW IT UP UNLESS OFCOURSE IT IS A TROJAN HORSE

For Mr. Obama to take any action would be an act of leadership. That
is something he is totally incapable of.

Yep, this is exactly what Osama was counting on.

except Panetta gave the order,while Comrade Obama was dithering.
Look at the press picture of Comrade Obama watching the SEAL team at
work;he's all hunched over and a scared look on his face.Everybody else is
just watching,no scared look. I'm wondering if they found a puddle under
his chair,if he had to go change his pants and undies.

Oh, Alex Jones. Sorry to have bothered...

I note Russia,Iran and now China have threatened the US,they smell Comrade
Obama's weakness.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik