Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Urinals for the home - why not?

"Home Guy" wrote in message
:

Here's the random thought of the day.

Why wouldn't a urinal be "proper" or useful or ergonomic for the average
home washroom?

Aside from the case where you might have an all-female household, I
would think that there are benefits to having a wall-mounted urinal
(suitable placed) in the modern bathroom.

Having a lot of females in the household should not discourage the use
of a urinal.

There are now several inexpensive prosthetic devices on the market that
enable women to pee standing up. Meaning that the woman can use a
urinal designed for men.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjBdqg6crU8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfL8-AgWBf0

The advantage is that the woman doesn't have to sit on a dirty toilet
seat just to pee.

And with practice, a woman can learn to pee standing up into a urinal,
even without such a prosthetic device.

-- Steven L.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/10/2011 12:10 PM, Home Guy wrote:
Bill wrote:

The bathtub/shower is better than the sink in the early morning
when you wake-up with an erection and need to go pee pee. If you
go in the sink, then the urine splatters on the hand soap and so
forth...

I see.

You seem to have a great deal of knowledge on this topic, no doubt
gained through experience.

So the next time I'm in the US, I will remember that most americans
regard the bathroom sink as a urinal - used as such when convienent.

As someone who has traveled quite a bit I'd rate US facilities a little
more sanitary, on average, than most of the civilized world. It's mostly
a matter of economics. The poorer the country (or state) the poorer the
facilities.

The "most Americans" crack is absurd. Idiots are everywhere.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ed Pawlowski wrote in
:

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 12:41:51 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

Bill wrote:

Urine has all sorts of uses...

Is that relevant to this conversation?

Sure, instead of a urinal, maybe a collection jar would be better. It
is also good for keeping deer from eating your plants. Just go pee on
the bushes.

just attach a large funnel next to your toilet,with a hose leading into the
toilet bowl;there's your urinal. B-)
(that's how the portapotties do it....)

Or build a PVC pipe rig to do the same thing.
you could get fancy and make a copper water pipe and valve for "flushing"
after you're done peeing.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 19:56:30 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 20:44:44 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

JimT wrote:

Why wouldn't a urinal be "proper" or useful or ergonomic for the
average home washroom?

4. Since a toilet does double duty it wins.

I didn't say to replace a toilet with a urinal.

Add a urinal.

Cut down on water use, maybe other benefits (cleaner than ****ing in a
toilet?)

No more "put the seat down" complaints.

I have a dual flush toilet that uses .9/gpf. Not sure but I think
the typical urinal uses more.

I doubt that.

Urinals take up space.
My bathroom has no space for it.
Only place would be where the towel racks are.
I don't want **** splashing on my towels.

I can understand missing a toilet, but a urinal? You mist get really ****ed!
;-)

I've ****ed in urinals and ****ed in toilets.
No difference.

Aim.

Urinals are used mainly to keep drunks from ****ing all over toilet
seats in high traffic areas.

Splash.

You can put a urinal in your bathroom if you want.

They're very expensive, likely because they're not common in homes.

Put a bidet in there too if you like.

A FoaF had a urinal installed in his master, mainly because his wife had a
bidet installed in their new digs.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 22:52:51 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 20:44:44 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

I have a dual flush toilet that uses .9/gpf. Not sure but I think
the typical urinal uses more.

I doubt that.

The ones at work use 1 gallon. They have waterless ones available
now, but I have no idea how they work.

Evidently very well. They have them at work. I don't see anything wrong with
them but I assume they're pretty expensive for home use. They'll never pay
for themselves.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10 Dec 2011 11:49:06 GMT, "Lisa BB." wrote:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
gross

Why is a urinal any more gross than a toilet? Seems it would be at least half
as gross. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 10, 1:34*pm, Home Guy wrote:
harry wrote:
I see you have led a sheltered life.
There are female urinals too.

Nice try at an insult.

No, I don't lead a sheltered life.

But I don't frequent women's restrooms either. *Perhaps you do?

I was responsible for maintaining large public buildings so, yes.

Some places in Europe have "unisex" toilets.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/10/2011 8:04 AM, Home Guy wrote:
Peter wrote:

Why wouldn't a urinal be "proper" or useful or ergonomic for the
average home washroom?

If you intend to meet the needs of average height or tall teens/
adults, why bother? Just use the sink and you will need less than
a quart of water to "flush" afterwards.

Ok, this is getting strange.

I can't believe the number of people mentioning or proposing the use of
the sink as a urinal instead or in place of having a real urinal.

Do you Americans really do this?

Do you or would you consider using the bathroom sink as a sort-of
urinal?

When I said (in another thread) that your ways are strange to us, I had
no idea how true that was...

guess you don't **** in the shower either. yeah right.

--
Steve Barker
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 10, 5:04*pm, Bernt Berger wrote:
On 12/10/2011 11:04 AM, Home Guy wrote:

I can't believe the number of people mentioning or proposing the use of
the sink as a urinal instead or in place of having a real urinal.

Do you Americans really do this?

Urine is sterile.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine

True unless you have certain diseases.
I'm told some people drink it.
Would that be in America? That brings a whole new meaning to re-
cycling.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urophagia
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 10, 5:27*pm, Home Guy wrote:
wrote:
Why wouldn't a urinal be "proper" or useful or ergonomic for the
average home washroom?

It is a popular option in high end homes where they have a bunch of
bathrooms. The one in the "man's room" has a urinal.

I don't understand why it would have to be placed in a "mens room" in an
affluent house, *instead of having it as part of the normal set of
fixtures in the main washroom of the average home(*)

==========

(*) *By "average home", I mean a "modern" home - with a suitably large
or spacious main washroom according to modern tastes and desires, or the
renovation of an older home with the intent of enlarging the washroom.

Americans have a lavatory fixation. Can't you tell from the number of
posts on this topic?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/10/2011 1:30 PM, harry wrote:
On Dec 10, 1:34 pm, Home wrote:
harry wrote:
I see you have led a sheltered life.
There are female urinals too.

Nice try at an insult.

No, I don't lead a sheltered life.

But I don't frequent women's restrooms either. Perhaps you do?

I was responsible for maintaining large public buildings so, yes.

You were the janitor no doubt.

Some places in Europe have "unisex" toilets.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/10/2011 1:39 PM, harry wrote:
On Dec 10, 5:27 pm, Home wrote:
wrote:
Why wouldn't a urinal be "proper" or useful or ergonomic for the
average home washroom?
It is a popular option in high end homes where they have a bunch of
bathrooms. The one in the "man's room" has a urinal.

I don't understand why it would have to be placed in a "mens room" in an
affluent house, instead of having it as part of the normal set of
fixtures in the main washroom of the average home(*)

==========

(*) By "average home", I mean a "modern" home - with a suitably large
or spacious main washroom according to modern tastes and desires, or the
renovation of an older home with the intent of enlarging the washroom.

Americans have a lavatory fixation. Can't you tell from the number of
posts on this topic?

I never met a man who knew so little about so much.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 10, 6:37*pm, "
wrote:
On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 22:52:51 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 20:44:44 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

I have a dual flush toilet that uses .9/gpf. Not sure but I think
the typical urinal uses more.

I doubt that.

The ones at work use 1 gallon. * *They have waterless ones available
now, but I have no idea how they work.

Evidently very well. *They have them at work. *I don't see anything wrong with
them but I assume they're pretty expensive for home use. *They'll never pay
for themselves.

I used to fly gliders.
We had a few women memebers and they had the problem of where to go
when in flight.
The men that needed to,used plastic bags and chucked them out of the
clearview. Some gliders had a "pee tube" fitted that led to outside.
I remember another person mistook it for an oxygen supply tube. Heh
Heh.

One of them made this interesting device that involved plastic tubes
and a windscreen washer pump.
http://www.freeflight.org.uk/gliding/relief.html
The women used to go into little all-female huddles to discuss this
problem
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 10, 1:34 pm, Home *wrote:
harry wrote:
I see you have led a sheltered life.
There are female urinals too.
Nice try at an insult.

No, I don't lead a sheltered life.

But I don't frequent women's restrooms either. *Perhaps you do?

I was responsible for maintaining large public buildings so, yes.

You were the janitor no doubt.

Some places in Europe have "unisex" toilets.- Hide quoted text -

No, I was the hospital engineer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 10, 5:27 pm, Home *wrote:
wrote:
Why wouldn't a urinal be "proper" or useful or ergonomic for the
average home washroom?
It is a popular option in high end homes where they have a bunch of
bathrooms. The one in the "man's room" has a urinal.
I don't understand why it would have to be placed in a "mens room" in an
affluent house, *instead of having it as part of the normal set of
fixtures in the main washroom of the average home(*)

==========

(*) *By "average home", I mean a "modern" home - with a suitably large
or spacious main washroom according to modern tastes and desires, or the
renovation of an older home with the intent of enlarging the washroom.

Americans have a lavatory fixation. Can't you tell from the number of
posts on this topic?

I never met a man who knew so little about so much.- Hide quoted text -

It would be hard to be less educated than most Yanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 10, 1:34 pm, Home wrote:
harry wrote:
I see you have led a sheltered life.
There are female urinals too.
Nice try at an insult.
No, I don't lead a sheltered life.
But I don't frequent women's restrooms either. Perhaps you do?
I was responsible for maintaining large public buildings so, yes.

You were the janitor no doubt.

Some places in Europe have "unisex" toilets.- Hide quoted text -

No, I was the hospital engineer.

*http://www.occupationalinfo.org/38/382664010.html

LOL
*
Posted to alt.home.repair

"JimT" wrote in message
On 12/10/2011 12:10 PM, Home Guy wrote:

So the next time I'm in the US, I will remember that most americans
regard the bathroom sink as a urinal - used as such when
convienent.

As someone who has traveled quite a bit I'd rate US facilities a
little more sanitary, on average, than most of the civilized world.
It's mostly a matter of economics. The poorer the country (or state)
the poorer the facilities.

The "most Americans" crack is absurd. Idiots are everywhere.

According to research, most men preferred, as an alternate pee place,
the backyard followed by the kitchen or bathroom sink...

Bathtub. 7%

Bathroom sink. 14%

Kitchen sink. 14%

Backyard. 29%

Source...
http://rdonaldsnyder.newsvine.com/_n...rnate-pee-spot

Posted to alt.home.repair
tom tom is offline

"Bill" wrote in message
According to research, most men preferred, as an alternate pee place, the
backyard followed by the kitchen or bathroom sink...

Bathtub. 7%

Bathroom sink. 14%

Kitchen sink. 14%

Backyard. 29%

Source...
http://rdonaldsnyder.newsvine.com/_n...rnate-pee-spot

If "urinal" was one of the options I wonder where it would have placed?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 9, 7:38*pm, Home Guy wrote:
Here's the random thought of the day.

Why wouldn't a urinal be "proper" or useful or ergonomic for the average
home washroom?

Aside from the case where you might have an all-female household, I
would think that there are benefits to having a wall-mounted urinal
(suitable placed) in the modern bathroom.

Perhaps having a "quick-flip" shield or cover to disguise them when not
in use.

Discuss.

One of my buddies installed one in his "man cave". Most of the guys
that are over think its great and he doesnt have to worry so much
about his half crocked buddies missing the target. My fatherin law
also had one in his bathroom, he didnt have to share it with anyone
and he wasnt planing on reselling the house. They are much easier to
clean than a toilet and since he had a toilet out in his shop ( much
time spent there) the toilet in his bedroom was rarely used.

Jimmie.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 22:52:25 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

Discuss.

I see you have led a sheltered life.
There are female urinals too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urinal#Urinals_for_women

Whole groups of women prefer to stand in front of a urinal (DAGS)0.
They even have devices like a catcher's protective cup. They claim the
urinal is more sanitary than a toilet.

You ain't a man until you've seen a woman standing for a wizz. Not at
a urinal :-/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 10, 8:44*pm, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 22:52:25 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

Discuss.

I see you have led a sheltered life.
There are female urinals too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urinal#Urinals_for_women

Whole groups of women prefer to stand in front of a urinal (DAGS)0.
They even have devices like a catcher's protective cup. They claim the
urinal is more sanitary than a toilet.

You ain't a man until you've seen a woman standing for a wizz. Not at
a urinal :-/

Right. Which groups are these?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve B wrote:
I would be interested in investigating this. I recently bought a UV
flashlight. I would like to investigate a public urinal vs. a home
bathroom toilet. I was amazed at the spatter in a normal bathroom. (MINE)
However, one of the things that is difficult in controlling
is the light. In order to take a reading, you must cut the lights
off. In a lot of commercial places, it is impossible to cut off the
lights without the intervention of a maintenance person.

What planet do you live on? On mine, the evident **** puddles on mens room
toilet seats everywhere tells me all I need to know. They can't even lift the
lid, much less hit the target on a toilet. Urinals make that much easier, but
even then, the floor puddles say a lot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 18:17:27 +0000, "Steven L."
wrote:

And with practice, a woman can learn to pee standing up into a urinal,
even without such a prosthetic device.

They can even make yellow holes in snow banks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"JimT" wrote in message
net...
On 12/10/2011 11:04 AM, Bernt Berger wrote:
On 12/10/2011 11:04 AM, Home Guy wrote:

stuff snipped

Urine is sterile.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urine

Unless it isn't. Jesus, what a dumb thing to say.

Jim

It's true, it a purely scientific sense, not a practical one. From the wiki
site:

Urine is sterile until it reaches the urethra where the epithelial cells
lining the urethra are colonized by facultatively anaerobic Gram negative
rods and cocci. Subsequent to elimination from the body, urine can acquire
strong odors due to bacterial action, and in particular the release of
asphyxiating ammonia from the breakdown of urea. In medieval times clothes
were stored in a garderobe (literally 'to guard ones robes') close to the
toilet shaft because this ammonia would kill the fleas. The term garderobe
became a euphemism for toilet for that reason.

As a teen I used to work in a stable in NYC with about 40 horses. If the
hay wasn't mucked out daily the stench of ammonia would be so powerful it
could knock you down. My folks made me change my work clothes before they'd
let me back in the house. The cat I saved from the stable well stank of
horse **** and ammonia for about a week after I brought him home. Put a
horse**** covered 20p nail all the way through from the bottom of my boot
out through the top. It's quite a surprise to look down and see something
sticking up out of your boot top. Solved the problem of removing it by
getting woozy and just falling off it. ER treatment consisted of a tetanus
shot, an X-ray and a long, long soak in a bowl full of PhisoHex.

On the plus side, I didn't have any fleas, though! I did get ticks, which
apparently are very fond of horses. Discovered one of them when I went to
use the urinal, FWIW, attached to the end of my you-know-what and a few
others making their way up my leg, even though I was wearing cowboy boots.
Was naive enough to go to the ER where the nurse said "Didn't you have any
Marlboros?"

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

"Robert Green" wrote in
:

[...]

Good stories!!

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 11:39:48 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

Americans have a lavatory fixation. Can't you tell from the number of
posts on this topic?

Sure. I do, as I have to visit the room frequently. Sometimes in the
middle of the night before dawn.

You try staying out of the loo for a day.

Not a fixation, but an affinity.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 10, 1:34 pm, Home *wrote:
harry wrote:
I see you have led a sheltered life.
There are female urinals too.
Nice try at an insult.

No, I don't lead a sheltered life.

But I don't frequent women's restrooms either. *Perhaps you do?
I was responsible for maintaining large public buildings so, yes.

You were the janitor no doubt.

Some places in Europe have "unisex" toilets.- Hide quoted text -

No, I was the hospital engineer.

Would that be a sanitation engineer, or a trustee orderly, allowed out
of his cell for cleaning the halls?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Home Guy wrote:
Here's the random thought of the day.

Why wouldn't a urinal be "proper" or useful or ergonomic for the
average home washroom?

Aside from the case where you might have an all-female household, I
would think that there are benefits to having a wall-mounted urinal
(suitable placed) in the modern bathroom.

Perhaps having a "quick-flip" shield or cover to disguise them when
not in use.

Discuss.

Uh, don't you already have a sink in the loo?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Home Guy wrote:
Peter wrote:

Why wouldn't a urinal be "proper" or useful or ergonomic for the
average home washroom?

If you intend to meet the needs of average height or tall teens/
adults, why bother? Just use the sink and you will need less than
a quart of water to "flush" afterwards.

Ok, this is getting strange.

I can't believe the number of people mentioning or proposing the use
of the sink as a urinal instead or in place of having a real urinal.

Do you Americans really do this?

Do you or would you consider using the bathroom sink as a sort-of
urinal?

When I said (in another thread) that your ways are strange to us, I
had no idea how true that was...

If, oh, 70% of American males report that they have, on occasion, used a
sink as a urinal, we can safely conclude that 30% of American males lied.

Aside from not having to put the seat down, so doing saves water.

It's for the children.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 10, 5:27 pm, Home *wrote:
wrote:
[...]

I suppose it is one of your largest accomplishments.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

And with practice, a woman can learn to pee standing up into a urinal,
even without such a prosthetic device.

They can even make yellow holes in snow banks.

....but have terrible penmanship.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 11:04:24 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

I can't believe the number of people mentioning or proposing the use of
the sink as a urinal instead or in place of having a real urinal.

Do you Americans really do this?

Some Americans **** in sinks (mop closet sinks), in showers with a
girlfriend when she takes a whizz and warms your toes. in a bath tub
as an adolescent "sleeping-walking" in the middle of the night only to
find out the next morning by a parent.

We smart Americans never **** on a flat rock.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I never met a man who knew so little about so much.- Hide quoted text -

It would be hard to be less educated than most Yanks.

But you're doing such a good job, harry. How do you ever keep up..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 15:06:56 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 11:04:24 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

I can't believe the number of people mentioning or proposing the use of
the sink as a urinal instead or in place of having a real urinal.

Do you Americans really do this?

Some Americans **** in sinks (mop closet sinks), in showers with a
girlfriend when she takes a whizz and warms your toes. in a bath tub
as an adolescent "sleeping-walking" in the middle of the night only to
find out the next morning by a parent.

We smart Americans never **** on a flat rock.

....or into the wind. We never tug on Superman's cape or pull the mask off the
old Lone Ranger, either.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

And with practice, a woman can learn to pee standing up into a urinal,
even without such a prosthetic device.

They can even make yellow holes in snow banks.

...but have terrible penmanship.

Depends. Some handle the pen very well.

Bill Clinton steps out onto the White House lawn in the dead of
winter. Right in front of him, on the White House lawn, he sees "The
President Must Die" written in urine across the snow. Well, old Bill
is pretty ****ed off.

He storms into his security staff's headquaters and yells, "Somebody
wrote a death threat in the snow on the front damn lawn! And they
wrote it in urine! Son-of-a-bitch had to be standing right on the
porch when he did it! Where were you guys?"

The security guys stay silent and stare ashamedly at the floor. Bill
hollers, "Well dammit, don't just sit there! Get out and FIND OUT WHO
DID IT! I want an answer, and I want it TONIGHT!"

The entire staff immediately jumped up and raced for the exits. Later
that evening, his chief security officer approaches him and says,
"Well Mr. President, we have some bad news, and we have some really
bad news. Which do you want first?"

Clinton says, "Oh Hell, give me the bad news first." The officer says,
"Well, we took a sample of the urine and tested it. The results just
came back, and it was Al Gore's urine."

Clinton says, "Oh my god, I feel so ... so betrayed! My own vice
president! Damn. Well, what's the really bad news?"

The officer replies, "Well, it's Hillary's handwriting."

Posted to alt.home.repair

Home Guy wrote in :

Steve B wrote:

But don't give me the "it's too yucky" or "un-hygenic" reason.
and I'd argue that the average urinal will capture a higher
percentage of wayward urine than the average toilet.

I would be interested in investigating this. I recently bought a UV
flashlight. I would like to investigate a public urinal vs. a home
bathroom toilet.

Don't you see the fallacy in such a comparison?

You want to make a comparison between (a) a toilet vs urinal, and (b)
a public vs private facility.

Different "equipment", different usage pattern / traffic / volume.

And it would also be interesting to carry along this little UV
flashlight and where possible, look in the dark to see just how
gungy they are.

Are you sure that glass cleaner or other cleaning products *don't*
leave residue that "lights up" when exposed to UV light?

Who designed urine (and other body fluids) such that they're the only
things that light-up when exposed to UV light?

The writers of CSI?

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:

Do you Americans really do this?

Do you or would you consider using the bathroom sink as a sort-of
urinal?

If, oh, 70% of American males report that they have, on occasion,
used a sink as a urinal, we can safely conclude that 30% of American
males lied.

Aside from not having to put the seat down, so doing saves water.

You really are serious - aren't you?

My jaw dropped after reading that.

Hill billies and frat boys I would expect maybe to **** in a sink. I
guess I know which group you belong to.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

And with practice, a woman can learn to pee standing up into a urinal,
even without such a prosthetic device.

They can even make yellow holes in snow banks.

...but have terrible penmanship.

On a rare occasion you can find one that can dot the i and cross the t
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Han" wrote in message
"Robert Green" wrote in
:

[...]

Forgot to add that although the nail didn't break any bones, that foot has
become something of a barometer, aching when the weather's about to change.
The horses came to mind because I had just read a news story about how the
PETAn's and others are trying to have the NYC hansom carriage rides shut
down because it's "cruel to horses." I'm all for treating animals decently
but horses have been earning a living pulling things ever since there were
things that needed pulling. Why do they need protection from something they
were born and bred to do?

I learned a lot working at one NYC's only horse stables as I am sure those
that care for the hansom cab horses do. At some point someone has to
declare that animals aren't people. Next thing you know the PETAn's will be
demanding the right to vote for horses. Cynical New Yorkers claim that the
only thing driving this recently reignited protest is that a real estate
developer wants the very valuable land the stables are situated on. An
ASPCA doctor claims she was coerced into writing a negative report about
their care.

When I drove hay wagons through the streets of Staten Island the horses
didn't seem to mind - they would run the route themselves if we had let
them. There was always a stream of little kids coming out to look at the
Clydesdale teams we ran (Punch & Judy, Bonnie & Clyde, Jack & Jill and a few
more my poor fading memory can't recall).

I am certain that for many, it was the only time in their lives they had
ever been 10 feet away from a real horse. Yes, we had accidents. People
got hurt, horses got hurt, cars got banged up but it wasn't often and it
certainly didn't justify shutting the whole operation down as the PETAn's
are trying to do to the cab drivers. The real irony is that if the hansom
cab rides are forced to shut down, a lot of the horses running that route
will likely be put down. Yeah, PETA, show us how much you love animals.
Better dead than alive and doing what I think they clearly enjoy doing. I
say that only because I know what it takes to get a horse to do something it
DOESN'T want to do.

sermon over

--
Bobby G.