DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sharpen a knife with a cup (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/330949-re-sharpen-knife-cup.html)

Stormin Mormon October 25th 11 07:35 AM

Sharpen a knife with a cup

"I was carving a new handle for my
flamethrower".

"Yes, I was about to have chicken for
dinner."

What comeback can we think of, that
would really have made the moment
worse?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Oren" wrote in message

But wait. I heard a banging noise on the front door.
I happened to have a hatchet in my hand when I
exited the garage and rounded the corner: "What do
you want?!! I asked the young fellow.

It must have nearly made him need a laundry change.

He said. "You have a hatchet, You have a hatchet."

"Sure I do", I informed him.

As he walked away down the walk. "You have a
hatchet!" he kept repeating.

He never came back or was police called or involved.

I still need to sharpen that hatchet :-/