DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How many roofs neede repair after this? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/329410-re-how-many-roofs-neede-repair-after.html)

aemeijers October 5th 11 05:12 PM

How many roofs neede repair after this?

On 10/4/2011 9:50 PM, Jim Rusling wrote:
"Bob wrote:

http://www.komonews.com/weather/blog...130405933.html

A lot and a lot of cars needed quite a bit of work. In fact there
were more than a few cars that were totaled.

Around here, last time that happened, the dealers didn't bother to
repair the 'work truck' pickups on their lots- just replaced any broken
glass, and sold them as-is, at a discount. Still had full warranty, as
far as I know. Some friends of friends were quite happy at getting 'new'
for 5yo used prices- the dings didn't bother them at all.

Dunno what they did with the fancy trucks and cars. Up north here, hail
is a novelty, and usually brief and tiny. Doubt we get hail big enough
to break stuff more than every five years or so.

--
aem sends...