Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to remove your thing when it's stuck in a hole

If a guy gets his thing stuck in a hole, what is the best method to
remove it?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 13:51:05 -0500,
wrote:

If a guy gets his thing stuck in a hole, what is the best method to
remove it?

Like the unfortunate guy who got stuck in the mountain ravine...
get out your pocket knife and bite your tounge.
Posted to alt.home.repair

, 9/28/2011,2:51:05 PM, wrote:

If a guy gets his thing stuck in a hole, what is the best method to
remove it?

Ice.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Lots of ice cubes. Crushed ice, too. Component freeze gas.
Use em all.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
If a guy gets his thing stuck in a hole, what is the best
method to
remove it?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/28/2011 2:51 PM, wrote:
If a guy gets his thing stuck in a hole, what is the best method to
remove it?

Go ask Nurse Ratched

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 28, 11:51*am, wrote:
If a guy gets his thing stuck in a hole, what is the best method to
remove it?

It's known as a "penis", only juveniles refer to it as a "thing".

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 28, 7:51*pm, wrote:
If a guy gets his thing stuck in a hole, what is the best method to
remove it?

Heh. Heh. I spent most of my career in hospitals (as an engineer).
Surprisingly common we sometimes had to assist, usually in dismantling
some object.

More common was something stuck in your hole.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 29, 2:59*am, harry wrote:
On Sep 28, 7:51*pm, wrote:

If a guy gets his thing stuck in a hole, what is the best method to
remove it?

Heh. Heh. I spent most of my career in hospitals (as an engineer).
Surprisingly common we sometimes had to assist, usually in dismantling
some object.

More common was something stuck in your hole.

I think the word you were searching for is anus...and why is it stuck
in "his" hole?