Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cant find a place to rent because of huge dog.

No one seems to want to rent to a friend of mine, because she has a
huge dog. The dog is about 7 feet tall and weighs around 1000lbs.
I've always thought that it's a horse, but she insists it's a dog, and
she ought to know. She wont get rid of it, because she saddles it,
and rides it to work, because she has poor eyesight and can not get a
drivers license or drive a car because of her eyes. Do they build
specially constructed houses for people with huge dogs? She keeps the
dog indoors. She had to get a specially built bed so she can sleep
with her dog. She is elderly and needs to get a place to live before
winter. The park rangers told her she cant live in the park in her
tent after Oct 1.

I would let her stay at my house, but I'm in a nursing home.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:06:24 -0500,
wrote:

They ought to put you in a mental ward at the state hospital for the
insane. YOU nym shift more than Sybil.

Not long now and you will have 13 personalities.

Now, do your homework!
Posted to alt.home.repair

She could buy it a harness, and call it a helping dog. Then,
the ADA would be of some help to her.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:

No one seems to want to rent to a friend of mine, because she has a
huge dog. The dog is about 7 feet tall and weighs around 1000lbs.
I've always thought that it's a horse, but she insists it's a dog, and
she ought to know. She wont get rid of it, because she saddles it,
and rides it to work, because she has poor eyesight and can not get a
drivers license or drive a car because of her eyes. Do they build
specially constructed houses for people with huge dogs? She keeps the
dog indoors. She had to get a specially built bed so she can sleep
with her dog. She is elderly and needs to get a place to live before
winter. The park rangers told her she cant live in the park in her
tent after Oct 1.

I would let her stay at my house, but I'm in a nursing home.

It's not the dog causing the problem, it's your lady friend.

The Top Ten Reasons Why a Dog Is Better than a Woman:

10. A dog's parents will never visit you.
9. A dog loves you when you leave your clothes on the floor.
8. A dog limits its time in the bathroom to a quick drink.
7. A dog never expects you to telephone.
6. A dog will not get mad at you if you forget its birthday.
5. A dog does not care about the previous dogs in your life.
4. A dog does not get mad at you if you pet another dog.
3. A dog never expects flowers on Valentine's Day.
2. The later you are, the happier a dog is to see you.
....And the number one reason why a dog is better than a woman:
1. A dog does not shop.

From:
http://www.shooterdog.com/humor.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 18:42:48 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

The Top Ten Reasons Why a Dog Is Better than a Woman:

10. A dog's parents will never visit you.
9. A dog loves you when you leave your clothes on the floor.
8. A dog limits its time in the bathroom to a quick drink.
7. A dog never expects you to telephone.
6. A dog will not get mad at you if you forget its birthday.
5. A dog does not care about the previous dogs in your life.
4. A dog does not get mad at you if you pet another dog.
3. A dog never expects flowers on Valentine's Day.
2. The later you are, the happier a dog is to see you.
...And the number one reason why a dog is better than a woman:
1. A dog does not shop.

C'mon. Do better than that. The best reason for having a dog is
because they don't talk back.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Mudd! Harry Mudd! Have you been drinking again!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oren" wrote in message

C'mon. Do better than that. The best reason for having a dog
is
because they don't talk back.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
No one seems to want to rent to a friend of mine, because she has a
huge dog. The dog is about 7 feet tall and weighs around 1000lbs.
I've always thought that it's a horse, but she insists it's a dog, and
she ought to know. She wont get rid of it, because she saddles it,
and rides it to work, because she has poor eyesight and can not get a
drivers license or drive a car because of her eyes. Do they build
specially constructed houses for people with huge dogs? She keeps the
dog indoors. She had to get a specially built bed so she can sleep
with her dog. She is elderly and needs to get a place to live before
winter. The park rangers told her she cant live in the park in her
tent after Oct 1.

I would let her stay at my house, but I'm in a nursing home.

Look at the bars on your windows. You're NOT in a nursing home. It's an
insane asylum.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

She won't get rid of that dog cause he's got a bigger cock than you!

Jr.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 28 Sep 2011 22:11:10 GMT, Marina wrote:

Oren wrote in
:

wrote:

The Top Ten Reasons Why a Dog Is Better than a Woman:

10. A dog's parents will never visit you.
9. A dog loves you when you leave your clothes on the floor.
8. A dog limits its time in the bathroom to a quick drink.
7. A dog never expects you to telephone.
6. A dog will not get mad at you if you forget its birthday.
5. A dog does not care about the previous dogs in your life.
4. A dog does not get mad at you if you pet another dog.
3. A dog never expects flowers on Valentine's Day.
2. The later you are, the happier a dog is to see you.
...And the number one reason why a dog is better than a woman:
1. A dog does not shop.

C'mon. Do better than that. The best reason for having a dog is
because they don't talk back.

They're better than people. They love you unconditionally. They also keep
the house and property under guard. Chasing away little wild animals such
as ground hogs. They bark at strangers and scare them away. I miss my
loveable dog. She was the best. I can't get another one, cuz I'm kinda
too sickly to take care of a dog.

I have a "barkless dog". He alerts me in other ways. He can Yodel.

Basenji (lacks vocal cord to bark)

This dog could be a twin.

http://www.whistlingwolf.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Basenji.jpg

First dog I've seen that grooms like a cat.

If Boo needs something he comes and gets me....

Posted to alt.home.repair

Marina wrote in news:4e83e497$0$16922$c3e8da3$fb483528
@news.astraweb.com:

Oren wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

How sweet! I've heard of that breed from the Animal Channel.

Oh, I thought they broadcast congressional sessions.