Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Default OT panasonic viera plasma tv error codes

I have a panasonic plasma tv........error code 6 blinks of the red light
model number th37px50u

anyone have a good idea on this?? besides the land fill??

thanx Herb Harrison

PS......if this dosent get fixxed, I either must buy another or "TALK" to
the other half. think of the show "married with children".

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Harrison Lighting and Neon wrote:
I have a panasonic plasma tv........error code 6 blinks of the red light
model number th37px50u

anyone have a good idea on this?? besides the land fill??

thanx Herb Harrison

PS......if this dosent get fixxed, I either must buy another or "TALK" to
the other half. think of the show "married with children".

Hi,
Does not sound good. SOS 1/SD/SC/SU board is in question.
Try bypassing the power up self test.
You can google this procedure. Good luck.
I have 1 58" set.
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Harrison Lighting and Neon wrote:

I have a panasonic plasma tv........error code 6 blinks of the red light
model number th37px50u

anyone have a good idea on this?? besides the land fill??

thanx Herb Harrison

PS......if this dosent get fixxed, I either must buy another or "TALK" to
the other half. think of the show "married with children".

Why not try the right newsgroup for TV repair?