DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Baby Boomers Give New Hope To Remodeling Industry (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/327806-baby-boomers-give-new-hope-remodeling-industry.html)

The Daring Dufas[_7_] August 29th 11 04:55 AM

Baby Boomers Give New Hope To Remodeling Industry

My generation will keep remodeling contractors in business for years
along with mental health care professionals. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wZCycEvH70

TDD

harry August 29th 11 09:03 AM

Baby Boomers Give New Hope To Remodeling Industry

On Aug 29, 4:55*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
My generation will keep remodeling contractors in business for years
along with mental health care professionals. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wZCycEvH70

TDD

Somebody there with a dementia problem.
Tell me that ain't you Duf?...Duf?...Duf?

The Daring Dufas[_7_] August 29th 11 12:03 PM

Baby Boomers Give New Hope To Remodeling Industry

On 8/29/2011 3:03 AM, harry wrote:
On Aug 29, 4:55 am, The Daring
wrote:
My generation will keep remodeling contractors in business for years
along with mental health care professionals. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wZCycEvH70

TDD

Somebody there with a dementia problem.
Tell me that ain't you Duf?...Duf?...Duf?

Not quite, I've no beer gut anymore. After getting the right medication,
I lost 60lbs in a month and I can touch my toes again. It's also been a
very long time since I lived in a trailer. ^_^

TDD

Caravan August 29th 11 01:03 PM

Baby Boomers Give New Hope To Remodeling Industry

My generation will keep remodeling contractors in business for years
along with mental health care professionals. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wZCycEvH70

TDD

were driving those libs nutso.