DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Automotive question (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/327598-re-automotive-question.html)

The Daring Dufas[_7_] August 23rd 11 02:09 PM

Automotive question

On 8/22/2011 4:34 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:42:14 -0500, "Dick Keats"
wrote:

wrote in message
Dick Keats wrote:
I always look forward to reading what you guys have to say about the
various items this group covers. I also find the OT threads
interesting. You're a smart bunch of guys. And I didn't know where else
to go.

That said, I'd like to know if any of you know of an auto repair
newsgroup(s). I've searched, but to no avail.

There are at least a couple of dozen auto oriented groups, no idea of
their content. You might want to start with rec.autos.makers.saturn

If you'll use OE to search for "auto" on your server you will find the
rest.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
LP/cassette and tips& tricks on this and that.
Get it at
http://mysite.verizon.net/xico

rec.autos.makers.saturn is devoid of any content.
Pardon my ignorance but what is "OE"?

GENERALLY - OE means "Original Equipment"

The acronym I've always seen used for that is "OEM". Original Equipment
Manufacturer.

TDD