DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Example of great ironwork (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/327007-example-great-ironwork.html)

HeyBub[_3_] August 4th 11 11:50 AM

Example of great ironwork

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/epic-fail-photos-things-that-are-doing-it-its-a-trap.jpg

At first I thought it was a gate but then decided it was merely a
decoration.

Jim Elbrecht August 4th 11 12:19 PM

Example of great ironwork

On Thu, 4 Aug 2011 05:50:34 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/epic-fail-photos-things-that-are-doing-it-its-a-trap.jpg

At first I thought it was a gate but then decided it was merely a
decoration.

I'd call it a handrail-

Pretty neat. I didn't even notice that it was a dirty picture until
I was trying to imagine painting it. Did you get a good shot of
the other side-- the scene is a bit different.

Jim
[I read the comments-- it is in Amsterdam
http://failblog.org/2011/08/04/epic-...trap/#comments
]

Ed Pawlowski[_2_] August 5th 11 02:13 AM

Example of great ironwork

wrote:

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/epic-fail-photos-things-that-are-doing-it-its-a-trap.jpg

At first I thought it was a gate but then decided it was merely a
decoration.

I'd call it a handrail-

Pretty neat. I didn't even notice that it was a dirty picture until
I was trying to imagine painting it. Did you get a good shot of
the other side-- the scene is a bit different.

Jim
[I read the comments-- it is in Amsterdam
http://failblog.org/2011/08/04/epic-...trap/#comments
]

Thanks for pointing that out. I missed it. Maybe it was just the purity of
my soul not recognizing it.