Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Helpful Hint - Credut/Debit Card Signature

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
Ever notice how quickly the signature space on the back of your
credit/debit card smears or fades beyond recognition, and how difficult
it is to re-sign it? It usually happens because of moisture on the
fingertips or natural skin oils.

A few months ago when I receivd a replacement card, I masked off
everything but the are where the signature is signed. After signing it
with a ball point pen, I sprayed two light coats of Krylon Matte Finish
(suitable for plastic) over the siguature. The signature still looks
like the day I signed it.

Other brands of similar sprays will certainly work, but it should be a
matte finish (you can't tell it's there).

HTH

Hi,
How come? Don't you use PIN? If you ever travel to Europe don't expect
to buy something with your signature. Even at McDonald, KFC you need
PIN. No time to sign.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 25, 1:20*am, Tony Hwang wrote:
Wayne Boatwright wrote:
[...]

PIN. No time to sign.- Hide quoted text -

They are living in the dark ages in America. Haven't you noticed?
They have this delusion that there's is the most advanced society in
the world when even in Asia, never mind Europe, they are fifty years
ahead of them.
Most of them never go anywhwere and never see anything.
They watch Fox News for information/their daily Teabag propaganda.
(Murdock has a lot to answer for.)
I feel sorry for them. They are mostly nice people let down by their
political system.
I suppose there is hope,there are one or two here can seet hrough all
the ****