Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default duct tape; the old formula lost forever

If any of you are old enough to remember the duct tape that would
stick to anything, well I just found out Nashua 398 isn't it. I was
told that it was the old fashioned rubber based adhesive. Well maybe,
but it doesn't stick very well to nylon jackets and sleeping bags. I
have an old Eddie Bower jacket that still has duct tape patches from
1976. Now THAT was duct tape. :-)

Not saying this is bad tape, just saying I still haven't found the
"old" stuff yet.