Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default For Anyone With Comcast Phone & Internet

Hello,

So hard trying to get meaningful answers out of their phone reps.

Presently, we have Verizon for our phone service.
Thinking of getting one of the Comcast packages with their phone service.

Now have 3 phones (extensions) hooked up to Verizon now.
The phones are all wired together, in parallel, in the basement.

If we go with Comcast, do we have to have new Comcast wiring to each
phone jack, or would they just pick up the connection where the 3 phones
are presently wired in the basement, without any new wiring.

New Comcast wiring would be rough, as we had a devil of a time stringing
thru the walls, etc.

How is this handled, please ?

BTW: how well does Comcast phone work ? Any caveats or gotchas ?

Thanks,
Bob