Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Gotta Love Texas

On 6/7/2011 6:02 PM, Red Green wrote:
Well,

"All right?" .....

Texans...

"Ya know?"

Check out the vid (2nd window within story) of what the theater showed on the screen.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...udience-member

I never go to Alamo. The movies are usually kind of second rate, but
that is funny. Reminds me of the old days when a guy would walk down the
aisles with a flashlight and tell people to shut up or get out.
Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

JimT wrote in
net:

On 6/7/2011 6:02 PM, Red Green wrote:
Well,

"All right?" .....

Texans...

"Ya know?"

Check out the vid (2nd window within story) of what the theater
showed on the screen.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...og_thelookout/
texas-movie-theater-makes-an-example-and-a-psa-of-a-texting-audience-m
ember

I never go to Alamo. The movies are usually kind of second rate, but
that is funny. Reminds me of the old days when a guy would walk down
the aisles with a flashlight and tell people to shut up or get out.
Jim

Yea, the almighty usher! Feared terribly by the single digit agegroup :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote the following:
JimT wrote in
net:

On 6/7/2011 6:02 PM, Red Green wrote:

Well,

"All right?" .....

Texans...

"Ya know?"

Check out the vid (2nd window within story) of what the theater
showed on the screen.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...og_thelookout/
texas-movie-theater-makes-an-example-and-a-psa-of-a-texting-audience-m
ember

I never go to Alamo. The movies are usually kind of second rate, but
that is funny. Reminds me of the old days when a guy would walk down
the aisles with a flashlight and tell people to shut up or get out.
Jim

Yea, the almighty usher! Feared terribly by the single digit agegroup :-)

The matrons were worse.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

Was that what happened to the nuns who didn't make it
through convent?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"willshak" wrote in message
m...

Yea, the almighty usher! Feared terribly by the single
digit agegroup :-)

The matrons were worse.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:isnpke
:

Was that what happened to the nuns who didn't make it
through convent?

LOL, good one Stormy.