Posted to alt.home.repair

Default neo-con

On May 27, 2:12*am, harry wrote:
On May 26, 9:06*pm, Country wrote:

On May 26, 11:45*am, harry wrote:

On May 26, 4:13*pm, Country wrote:

On May 26, 2:08*am, harry wrote:

On May 25, 11:45*pm, Country wrote:

On May 25, 1:30*pm, harry wrote:

On May 25, 5:02*am, "

wrote:
On Tue, 24 May 2011 12:42:35 -0700, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 23 May 2011 23:41:50 -0700 (PDT), DD_BobK
wrote:

Keep it coming, Harry!
Your misinformed spouting is quite entertaining.

Thanks great grandpa William for leaving England.

It takes many, many years of gentle breeding to get that redcoat blood
out.

Nah, those with any guts or brains left long ago. *harry is the scum that's
left in the bottom.

We exported all our jailbirds. Mostly to Australia but some went to
the USA and Canada. *I expect one of your ancestors stole a lof of
bread. *Anything more serious was a hanging matter.

And we ain't coming back until you folks can make a dependable car,
fix your teeth and learn how to cook a palatable meal.

-C-- Hide quoted text -

I though a fellow called Ralph Nader exposed the truth about American
cars. *Even American s don't want them. I hear Fiat has taken over
Government Motors? *At least designing cars for them.

American cars have had their troubles but the Jaguar motor company
should have included a complementary tow truck with all of their
cars.

We all get our teeth fixed for free over here. It'syour teeth are bad
from chewing baccy.

You big dummy, It's Backer, not baccy! I bet you've had a long life of
bone-idleness like Onslow on the Britcom, "Keeping Up Appearances".

Palatable meal???? * *Oh, you mean McDonalds? *And your GM ****?http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...xic-pesticides....

That'd be considered a feast at a four star hotel in Britain.- Hide quoted text -

I see you garner your "facts" from the TV. Like a lot of Yanks, fact
and fiction is easily confused in your low grade mind.

What experience have you of four star hotels in the UK?
BTW, Are you a fat git? * There seems to be lots of them in America
though they seldom appear on TV.

Fat? Me? If you think six foot tall and a little shy of 200 pounds fat
that I recon I might be.

I get my facts from tv? Where did you learn that baccy term? Sounds
like something from Ma and Pa Kettle.

The Jaguar needing a tow truck is something I heard on a car repair
radio show out of Cambridge (Our fair city) Massachusetts. But I
listen to that show for the humor not the car repair advice.

-C-- Hide quoted text -

Jaguar was bought by Ford and f***d up by Ford. Now they have sold it
to the Indians. *It is now in profit.
The cars are still designed and built over here.
Which American car company makes a car anyone would want?

The particular episode where I heard that was way before the company
was sold to Ford.

The Camry I had was made in Kentucky. It had over 180k miles on it
when I sold it and still had the original brakes.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 2:08*am, harry wrote:

On May 25, 11:45*pm, Country wrote:

On May 25, 1:30*pm, harry wrote:

On May 25, 5:02*am, "

wrote:

[...]

* I expect you live on a diet of hamburgers and other nasty unhealthy
food.
It was interesting to note on my visit to the US how many people were
fat and I mean grossly fat not a little overweight. * In contrast to
NCSI and CSI where everyone is beautiful in the never-never land of
American TV.
However, the food was in general not as bad as I had been led to
expect. Quite good in some places. Portions far too big.

The last time I remember a fat hero *on American TV was Frank Cannon &
that was decades ago. *Oh, maybe tere was a fat cop in "Highway
Patrol" * :-)

You watch far too much America tv. No wonder your impression of us is
so out of whack.

I just finished putting in my vegetable garden and doubled my garden
space this year. I even put in an herb garden for the first time. We
cook about 95% of our meals at home. I fixed a huge pan of Baked Ziti
last night that will last us for four meals each for the two of us.
The leftovers will taste even better than the first servings. About
half of our suppers are Chicken. Baked not fried. Flavored with
spices, not breaded.

Now, since you have failed at every other American stereotype you've
tried to hang on me, would you care to guess how many guns I own?
After all, all Americans are out there killing each other with their
guns.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 2:08*am, harry wrote:

On May 25, 11:45*pm, Country wrote:

On May 25, 1:30*pm, harry wrote:

On May 25, 5:02*am, "

wrote:

[...]

You seem to have a similar lifestyle to my own. I too grow vegtables.

The last is obviously a trick question. So my guess is none.
If correct, also the same as me. :-)
But then ziti=Italian=gangster? :-)
And they are out there killing one another with their guns. Mostly in
colleges and high schools it eems.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 2:08*am, harry wrote:

On May 25, 11:45*pm, Country wrote:

On May 25, 1:30*pm, harry wrote:

On May 25, 5:02*am, "

wrote:

[...]

Well, I have a strong British heritage so that means I also have some
Roman in there somewhere.

My 10th Great Grandpapy was from Salisbury Wilshire. He left there and
headed for this continent around 1730. He is also Lady Diana's 10th
Great Grandpa along with probably a few million other people. Most of
us were totally ignored during the recent wedding and don't think we
don't appreciate it.

And they are out there killing one another with their guns. Mostly in
colleges and high schools it eems.

It may seem that way and it does suck when innocent people are killed
by a crazy person. But it is far from normal.

And you did catch my trick question.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 2:08*am, harry wrote:

On May 25, 11:45*pm, Country wrote:

On May 25, 1:30*pm, harry wrote:

On May 25, 5:02*am, "

wrote:

[...]

Maybe I should re-phrase that first sentence. Lol.

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 2:08*am, harry wrote:

On May 25, 11:45*pm, Country wrote:

On May 25, 1:30*pm, harry wrote:

On May 25, 5:02*am, "

wrote:

[...]

Have you thought that your ancestors may have helped to build
Stonehenge?
Salisbury is about a couple of hours drive from my house.

BTW, how have you got 10 great grandpappies? Most of us only have
four.

I met and had a few words with your family member (Diana) when she
came to open a hospital extention where I worked. Quite amazing
person.

I bring up the gun killings to **** off the gunowners, who resort to
the most ludicrous explanations for owning guns when we all know it's
simple paranoi and cowardice.
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:

I bring up the gun killings to **** off the gunowners, who resort to
the most ludicrous explanations for owning guns when we all know it's
simple paranoi and cowardice.

That's good to know.

That is, you bring up anti-gun arguments just to agitate a certain segment
of society rather than from some deeply-held beliefs.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 26, 2:08*am, harry wrote:

On May 25, 11:45*pm, Country wrote:

On May 25, 1:30*pm, harry wrote:

On May 25, 5:02*am, "

wrote:

[...]

Yes, I have thought that my ancestors could have been involved in
building Stonehenge.

And it was 10th GGFather. Maybe I should have said 10nth. That seems
to be the terminology used by the ancestry software programs your 9
generations prior to your Great Grandfather.

I never got into the whole Diana thing. The idea of a Royal Family is
wasted on me. They have their servants help them put their pants on
one leg at a time just like me. G

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 30 May 2011 13:21:20 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 30 May 2011 06:14:39 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

harry wrote:

I bring up the gun killings to **** off the gunowners, who resort to
the most ludicrous explanations for owning guns when we all know it's
simple paranoi and cowardice.

That's good to know.

That is, you bring up anti-gun arguments just to agitate a certain segment
of society rather than from some deeply-held beliefs.

harry gets his " deeply-held beliefs" from the Queen.

He refuses Tea but loves crumpets.

That crumpet-bagger!
Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
wrote:

On May 23, 8:30*pm, wrote:
On Mon, 23 May 2011 19:35:03 -0400, willshak
wrote:

Suga Moto Soy wrote the following:
One who follows the "neo-con" subsect of the American conservative
political wing. A Neo Conservative generally favors hawkish foreign
agendas and overt militarization due to their core purpose of
promoting American supremacy overseas and their disgustingly retarded
and simplistic belief that any given situation can be resolved with
aggression

In some cases, it's the only way.
When it comes to domestic affairs, however, Neo Conservatives aren't
nearly as decisive. In fact, they're totally impotent and ineffectual.
Yeah, like tax cuts.
In the last two years, besides a modest income *increase (about 1 % in a
retirement system, and 0% in SS), I have had to pay $400 and $500 more
than was withheld.
In previous years, under Republicans, *I had a refund of about $100-$200
annually. *Now under Osama (sorry, Obama) and although I never reduced
my withholding nor made much more than 1% or so in the years under Bush,
I have to pay more than was withheld..
I called my retirement system and asked why. They said it was Obama's
spending initiative where he reduced the amount of taxes withheld, but
retained the current tax rate.
Whoever is running under the republican banner next election will be my
choice.

The real question is how much you paid, top line to bottom line. Most
Americans are paying the least they have since before WWII.

I'd like to see a credible reference for that. In my experience,
that claim
is often made by those seeking to tax us more by just looking at the
marginal tax rates at points in time. Just because the US had
substantially higher marginal rates at higher income levels doesn't
mean that most people were actually paying at those higher rates.
It's kind of like blaming the Reagan tax cuts for creating deficits.
In reality, cutting the tax rates lead to a huge increase in tax
revenue.

SNIP from here

Then why did deficits balloon? Even with Congress spending within a
few billion $ of Reagan's budget requests? Reagan's budget requests
submitted to Congress had ballooning deficits.
--
- Don Klipstein )