Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rubber paver tile

My front porch and steps are in sad shape. The previous owner tried to
recoat the whole thing with some sort patching material. Now it's
chipping off. I would like to cover it with a rubber paver tile I saw
at Home Depot. Only thing, I not sure how I would finish the edge of
the steps to prevent the rubber from breaking off. Any suggestions or
what other options are available.

Thanks
Posted to alt.home.repair

c1gmlm wrote:
My front porch and steps are in sad shape. The previous owner tried to
recoat the whole thing with some sort patching material. Now it's
chipping off. I would like to cover it with a rubber paver tile I saw
at Home Depot. Only thing, I not sure how I would finish the edge of
the steps to prevent the rubber from breaking off. Any suggestions or
what other options are available.

Thanks

My neighbour has a flat roof with rubber tiles, and the main
problem he has with them: They shrink.
Over the years he had to re-distribute them 3 or 4 times.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 18, 5:21*pm, c1gmlm wrote:
My front porch and steps are in sad shape. The previous owner tried to
recoat the whole thing with some sort patching material. Now it's
chipping off. I would like to cover it with a rubber paver tile I saw
at Home Depot. Only thing, I not sure how I would finish the edge of
the steps to prevent the rubber from breaking off. Any suggestions or
what other options are available.

Thanks

Use metal stair nose edging, that would protect the front edge of the
rubber tiles satisfactorily.