Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) Lost in Space in the Endeavor forever

On 5/18/2011 12:10 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On May 14, 10:59 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
More a concern, with all the hellfire and damnation.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

net...
On 5/14/2011 7:25 AM,
wrote:

snip
....global warming will no longer be a concern.

Never was.

Jim

Thass raht...nevah was ... to people with their head up their ***.
People who don't give a rat's *** about the futures of their children
and grandchildren.

Back in the 70's it was Global Cooling that had the Junk Science crowd
yapping and demanding action by the various governments. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
More a concern, with all the hellfire and damnation.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

wrote in message

net...
On 5/14/2011 7:25 AM,
wrote:

snip
....global warming will no longer be a concern.

Never was.

Jim

Thass raht...nevah was ... to people with their head up their ***.
People who don't give a rat's *** about the futures of their children
and grandchildren.

Back in the 70's it was Global Cooling that had the Junk Science crowd
yapping and demanding action by the various governments. ^_^

TDD

Just heard on NPR the farmers in the Midwest are concerned about the
colder than normal spring. Oh yeah, it has to get colder before it gets
hotter, or something like that.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

*wrote:
More a concern, with all the hellfire and damnation.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

*wrote in message

astnet...
On 5/14/2011 7:25 AM,
wrote:

snip
....global warming will no longer be a concern.

Never was.

Jim

Thass raht...nevah was ... to people with their head up their ***.
People who don't give a rat's *** about the futures of their children
and grandchildren.

Back in the 70's it was Global Cooling that had the Junk Science crowd
yapping and demanding action by the various governments. ^_^

Some serious cites, please...

TDD

Just heard on NPR the farmers in the Midwest are concerned about the
colder than normal spring. Oh yeah, it has to get colder before it gets
hotter, or something like that.

Jim

Sigh. None of you seems to have done any research on the actual
process of Global Warming. There is plenty of solid science
available, so you don't have to go grabbing on isolated bits of
information to justify your own apathy and unwillingness to work for a
better future for your progeny.

It is precisely the nature of the Global Warming process that
produces disruptions in the normal climate patterns of any area.

Ex: In my area we are (for the first time in the 'n' years I have been
observing it) having anomalous weather patterns. Just as the"farmers
in the Midwest" quote are said to be experiencing.

But a smart-ass comment like "Oh, yeah, it has to get colder before it
gets hotter..." only exposes your own ignorance. Hope your children
and grandchildren will appreciate your sarcasm and lack of concern
when their world becomes less comfortable than your own.

You dismiss the science that has been endorsed by 99-44/100 of SERIOUS
scientists -- not the hired guns put out there by fronts for Big Oil
like the George Marshall Institute (for just one). These are the same
guys who successfully managed to retard such established science as
Acid Rain, Tobacco health dangers, Ozone hole, etc. Anything that
might interfere with their patrons' lust for even more money.

Louis XV of France said it best: "Apres moi, le deluge".

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
More a concern, with all the hellfire and damnation.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
wrote in message
net...
On 5/14/2011 7:25 AM,
wrote:
[...]

Do I need to remind you at this point it is still a theory?

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

* *wrote:
More a concern, with all the hellfire and damnation.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.
* *wrote in message
news:OMudnQfA2OOqOVPQnZ2dnUVZ_u2dnZ2d@posted. toastnet...
On 5/14/2011 7:25 AM,
wrote:
[...]

LOL, pictures of melting ice caps and glaciers is,,, theory?

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
More a concern, with all the hellfire and damnation.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
wrote in message
net...
On 5/14/2011 7:25 AM,
wrote:
[...]

There are other glaciers that are actually growing. BTW: The debate is:
Is GW caused by humans? Warming is accepted. We've been coming out of an
ice age for centuries.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

No problem now that the Rapture will be happening this Saturday,
anyway.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
More a concern, with all the hellfire and damnation.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
wrote in message
net...
On 5/14/2011 7:25 AM,
wrote:
[...]

Maybe it's all tied in together. I was thinking, what if the melting ice
caps are throwing the earth out of balance?

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

I remember. Aerosol cans.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

snip
....global warming will no longer be a concern.

Never was.

Jim

Back in the 70's it was Global Cooling that had the Junk
Science crowd
yapping and demanding action by the various governments. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

I take great comfort in that. Won't have to worry about
global warming any more.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Country" wrote in message

There are other glaciers that are actually growing. BTW:
The debate is:
Is GW caused by humans? Warming is accepted. We've been
coming out of an
ice age for centuries.

Jim

No problem now that the Rapture will be happening this
Saturday,
anyway.

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

I heard that the planet already wobbles on it's orbit. What if it is
the ice that is already throwing it out of balance and losing the ice
will put the planet back in balance?

Still, it won't take care of the planet's Bi-Polar problem tho.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
More a concern, with all the hellfire and damnation.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
wrote in message
net...
On 5/14/2011 7:25 AM,
wrote:
[...]

It started wobbling more recently. Airports have to adjust more often to
align with true north. The earth is a top with weights on both ends.
Lose the weights and it goes out of control. Supposed to happen on Saturday.

Jim